Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

:sleepingleafeon:

Fair, but I can still call irony.

I forgot

Hey wolf bud, how’re you doing?

you have demolished all your town credit in one post

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Focusing on just one wolf won’t help us win the game and I’m not 100% certain on them being a wolf.

:sleepingleafeon:

Ok, cool, but you did… literally nothing with it.
I don’t think you can deny how fucking weird it looks lmao.

Also again, if 1 wolf flips then we can look for how that slot treated other slots… and how other slots treated them. Any single wolf flip is infinitely better than looking into the whole pool and being like ‘Well I think I already have a wolf, what about now?’

2Wolves, you’re the one not being logical here and since when have I ever been 100% logical as either alignment? :sleepingleafeon:

leafia I’ll stop voting you if you admit you made up the reason

1 Like

No comment your honour.
Because I feel like I’d get in trouble for targeting you.

With all the shading that’s going on around my slot, yes, but that doesn’t automatically make me a wolf. People aren’t bothering to think for themselves enough. :sleepingleafeon:

In fact I will comment.
I can in fact definitely confirm, you’re never fully logical.
But this is a whole new level and it feels like you’re making excuses for it

You’re so confused right now if you’re a villager. Don’t you think I’d know how that looks if I was a wolf and would avoid doing it? :sleepingleafeon:

Devils advocate here

Leafia is town.

I also disagree that just because they think they have found one wolf they should read from that. Thats bad.

Thats hinging on the fact that they WILL flip wolf. You can build a entire worldview on that, and then they flip town and you are fucked.

I personally never read from a pre flop for too long. Reading from a blank slate like they claim to be doing is just better.

-█████

1 Like

And… now you’re trying to throw self awareness at me.
I already explained this earlier as well.

No, actually, I think if you were a villager you’d have thought it through more than if you’re a wolf for multiple correct reasons you’ve already corroborated.

Why would I do something with it that early in the game? They were only a slight scumlean at that point and you’re trying to make my actions look more wolfy than they actually are. Don’t you think I would’ve wanted to focus on that as a wolf to avoid having to make my own reads? :sleepingleafeon:

What reason do you mean and for what?

In law we play devils advocate sometimes when looking at things so we can see multiple perspectives.

I can see why you’re saying what you’re saying and like, it is certainly possible but I just don’t think it’s the case here.

We seem to have different methodology.

I’m also not saying Leafia had to solely push onto Arete. But at least apply some pressure, a vote, maybe some quotes for what felt off.
No, Leaf gave us nothing.

That’s what I think is more damning here.