Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I get that. I really do.

But besides that, is there any reason? Because if there isint we should really take a step back and realize that this could very much be t/t. Its the first day, its entirely possible kiiruma was arround when you werent. Its a big world.

So lets try this again, together, nice and slow kay?

Without mentioning that they are pushing you, can you think of something, anything, no matter how small, thats scum indicative?

1 Like

Iā€™m adding idrc and LbW to a ā€˜This isnā€™t Wolf Teamā€™ list because this absolutely could be construed later on as coaching and I donā€™t think Dum or Eevee would do this with a partner in thread

the fact hes treating the heads differently is fine, im mainly talking about how kiiruma started pressuring Leafia a lot, like a lot, and in a way that I still donā€™t think is very towny. its just weird, and sus as I said.

since this post is directed towards leafia ill let them respond to it, if u want my response after theirs as to why I scumread them I can give it as well

Honestly, without the push on me, theyā€™d both be null for me.

:sleepingleafeon:

I would appreciate your take as well.

Its probably less skewed than leafias aince the push was more directed at the

1 Like

@cat

Chloe was around for these, so sheā€™d probably have a better recollection, and she responded to the EG read I believe.

The Windward stuff they might be generic responses in a vacuum, but I like I said she is just not giving a shit and I think itā€™s stemming from the fact that she is trying to relax more in games and not mass post like a maniac like she does in every game.
As a wolf, she would try to expand more for the game related content when asked as a wolf to try to look better off.

WW mightā€™ve just gotten off a long ass wolf performance and would probably be dead tired off of that, but sheā€™s going to at least try to stay alive for her wolf team out of habit and wanting to not be a detriment to the team.

• Brad

Okay so Iā€™m not caught up but I scrolled to the bottom and this is weird as fuck ā€“ PKRā€™s accusation here against Leafia is factually wrong (he is saying she never pushed me, including not voting me, when she did vote me), and instead of pointing that out, Leafia just was like ā€˜oh thatā€™s just how I play as townā€™

according to Eli from M451 responding to false accusations against you by trying to defend behavior you didnā€™t actually do is a wolf tell and I basically buy that, Iā€™m just not sure what it means for Kii

- Arete

1 Like

Does this mean that Leafia is a wolf and you donā€™t know what to make of me based off this part?

yes

1 Like

litten read is katze endorsed (altho i think their take on me is wrong, if i randed maf id probably be doing even more heavy lifting just cause likeā€¦ im a better wolf? but ā€œwanting to take abackseat but getting sucked inā€ does describe me p well this game)

dont rly agree that the WWA read means much for her alignment but fair enuff, ill wait for her to actually post content

according to katze from FoL (i almost typed MU? ohno) that does indeed sound like a wolftell

if i blindly sheep that PKRs push is blatantly untrue (not going to check) and preflip leafia W id say its a few townpoints for PKR but itsprobs for posts that are completely unrelated to this read (i think the YBW post calling PKR sus for treating the two heads differently/his reaction is somewhat unaligned)

1 Like

btw he didnā€™t sign it but this was an orange post

oh that post was clearing if it was from you

from orange??? idkā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna kill yall for calling me PKR smh. Kunaigeddon needs its second coming

2 Likes

sorry Kii

1 Like

er

ya my b

2 Likes

sup
-c

brain noises: ā€˜if Leafia is a wolf then Kii is probably a wolf for having good readsā€™

me: ā€˜thatā€™s dumb and also really meanā€™

brain: ā€˜ok but it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s mean it matters if itā€™s trueā€™

1 Like

oh cool ur here time to dip

hf i got us townread or scumread idk

Yall are good lol, Iā€™m just messing around a bit.
I know itā€™ll happen, I just kinda like who I am now and moving on from then.
Doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t have some good times and good memories to look back on.

Such as FoL 29 when I ā€˜backtracked in lockstep with Vulā€™ which is still one of my favourite quotes Iā€™ve ever seen about me