Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

you obviously misconstruing my words
by town I meant, the town, like the 10 hydras in this game, not town aligned people and that was very obvious

this is also fair.

Day is 48 hours not 24 hours Melody. Hammering reduces the amount of solving time we have. Handing the reins to YBW now too as I’m off to bed. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m back, kind of don’t have much to add here yet.

• Brad

Actually, perfect timing.

@idrc

Who’s on right now?

• Brad

honestly im taking this as >conf bias for you because it looks like texbook conf bias

either that or >rand wolf agenda puhsing but i have nothing to indicate the second option so conf bias it is

-Dum

(eevee has posted ~10 times, most of it is me. thats a deliberate choice)

That’s who I wanted to talk to (No offense Eevee)

What do you have read wise as a whole for this game?

• Brad

So good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

If you stated everything into one post already you can point that out and I’ll read it.

• Brad

You gotta understand i dont really do a lot of reads this early, but right now i am at

-Leafia V
-Kiiruma V

Thats my standing with everyone else on null

Did you not have a ton of reads early in that Cat game that Alexa hosted?

• Brad

Never mind, fifth post into his iso in that game he says “I don’t believe in Day 1 reads.”

• Brad

Low key kinda hate that when reading into players that are “I do nothing day 1” based just makes it easier for other scum to hide with the same policy.

The fact that you have some sort of semblance of a read is a decent look?

• Brad

Everyone disappeared…

Whyyyyy…?

• Brad

here but not the best company atm

yes i did!

but what happened there was ivy hard TMI slipped and naomi backed them up so i had 2 out of 3 day one

town proceeded to lose

classic townplay
where’s their initiative at

I mean they cant really change their style just to match mine.

Makes sense. That’s basically why I was interested in what you had so far this game.

• Brad