Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Exactly and you’re welcome. :sleepingleafeon:

Mostly becouse I don’t see it relevant to put my identity on the post, WHEN it’s clear who it actually is :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you refer to people thinking Dum is me. Then it was really Dum.
Being coached, but still Dum.

You don’t even townread me, what is this

Its an openwolf

Maybe a joke, maybe real

But openwolfing lol

3 Likes

a joke about how your interactions with me got you kicked out of town reads

Yeah but I already knew you were doing that on purpose
I’m just wondering what the reason behind it is

Like are you trying to chain me to you in case you flip or what?
Pretty scummy imo

-ww

lol

Uh

Brad/Aelin is a slot I’m trusting the polarization on brad’s half moreso than anything else but I have thought that Aelin seemed more natural than CBN/CoD so I’m willing to buy into that

Wazza/WW is a slot I’m townreading for potentially bad reasons and I think Arete doesn’t like them but idc - ask kat if he agrees with my bad reasons

YWB/Leafia - I literally have no memory of ever seeing a YBW game, but from what I’ve read of Leafia’s posts they seem much better than I’d expect from scum!her and much more in line with a WCFM or whatever that other game was where I saw her get blasted by a bunch of town

hm goes to dum but I am planning to just see where flips put that slot because loleevee - still worth listening to for now

2 Likes

What are your bad reasons for townreading me?

Eevee feels way different than he felt in Poisonous. There, he didn’t make much sense and bbn it felt like he didn’t even want to play the game while here he’s like a completely different person.

That and he’s one of the few people that is actually trying to defend me when if he was scum, I’d be a very easy misexe, and wolves need those this game. I have considered the possibility that he’s trying to pocket me, but that’s mostly a tinfoil at this point. :sleepingleafeon:

I’ll see if they hold up and if you don’t get wagoned then we can talk about them tomorrow and not worry about them today

1 Like

Oh shiiiit hi orange

Are you aware that arete has been punting leafia to the moon

EngineerGaming. :sleepingleafeon:

I was aware they were pushing her yeah

I also have 100% leafia read accuracy and what I’ve read thus far has not rang any alarm bells

I don’t actually think he made no sense in Moison, he was legitimately pointing out reasons I was scum because we were both scum lol

But aside from eevee, do you also think Dum has been towny, too? Iirc it was Dum who was defending you and not eevee (because of the DAC reference).

-ww

Correct. :sleepingleafeon:

Ive been kinda turning around on the slot but moreso bc ybw isnt a potato when from my understanding hes a huge potato as a wolf

Leafia feels rly weird to me still lol
Wolfy? Idk
Weird? Yes. Very

Anyways did anybody post that tl;dr

If they did Arete viewed it and didn’t link me

Hmmm, I don’t really know how to read Dum, but I think he’s been villagery enough.