Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

What have Wazza and I said that you think would be hard to fake?

-ww

Town 3 town reads by eevee:

eevee
Dum
Marshal

2 Likes

If marshal was town arete wouldnā€™t be complaining to me about lack of votecounts

@Marshal pick it up

Okay orange, do something townie so I can town read you.

lol

Your entire questioning of me and how it feels. :sleepingleafeon:

Pretty sure Marshsl is a wolf h seer re. He knows the entire wolf team and hasnā€™t told us anything. Anyone know the current vc?

1 Like

But I can question you as a wolf as well

:sleepingleafeon:

Last VC I saw was 3 votes on you and idk the rest

Top three townreads

HoodHeroes: Their questioning of me feels like theyā€™re trying to get a better read on me and feels really villagery in a way that would be extremely difficult for a wolf to fake.

idrc: They have a villagery vibe to them and theyā€™re defending me.

FPSers: Brad seems completely different from Poisonous and Aelin has a villagery vibe to them as well. :sleepingleafeon:

Achivement Unlocked: Successfully pocket a town member

1 Like

Just realied i pinged arete not tsp

But uh orange its this point onwards that i want a second look at

I get icky vibes during this whole section

Both from litten and windy
ā€¦ moreso litten? But i just Donā€™t Like It

@TeamSlightlyPolish

Almost typed tonystarkprime

1 Like

Iā€™m aware of that but the question is would you? That and I think the feel would be different somehow. Although Iā€™m not ready to call you locktown yet. You do have a different feel to you than you felt in Poisinous though. :sleepingleafeon:

I would, yes
I tend to ask more questions first and form ā€œreadsā€ later as a wolf, I think, whereas I prefer to give opinions first and question later as a villager
If someone disagrees with this feel free to say so lmao, this is just what I think I do

-ww

1 Like

Hmmm, thanks. Iā€™ll keep this in mind. :sleepingleafeon:

Need to go do some shopping now too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Cat
Bird hydra
Hood

• Brad

Same lol
Iā€™ll be in and out, though
Wonā€™t be around for EoD, kind of doubt Wazza is around for EoD either, but such is life on the other side of the world xD

-ww

@cat

The reason I believe that you not having confident reads was fake because from my point of view Iā€™m not really sure where the wolves would be if they werenā€™t in that list of three. I guess I could potentially see team polish as a wolf - but I have a lot of town reads this game and I feel like this game is justā€¦easy, so to see you have uncofnident reads despite the fact that we both had the same reads make me nervous your alignment or the idea that Iā€™m just wrong