Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

That’s why jake is a nerd

Mama di’nt raise no winner

JW

we will shoot someone we find scummy tho

1 Like

two scumreads actually
but thats not the main reason im annoyed

im mainly annoyed by how everyone just wants to get shot, because there are most likely some villagers doing it, and that means there are villagers who are okay with someone getting mislynched just so they get the gun
and it also allows wolves to hide in the people doing it

that and the fact another third of the playerlist doesn’t have the time or motivation to play the game

2 Likes

u will be dead if this is town what townread are u gonna rescind in the grave lol

I’ve explained multiple times why I thought they were a wolf despite them asking them to shoot me

they were also making the game cancerous to play in

I’ve been trying to find wolves, not trying to fucking kill myself, unlike the rest of you
-ww

Teach em a lesson or smth

wtf

Wouldn’t a majority of the wolves just stand a neutral standpoint on a LHF or lightly TR one before they go over more so then pushing one and even more so then hard defending one?

Maybe not but it’s like, makes me curious on how they are going about the thread RN.

bye

Oh no I am approaching school

You say “Everyone” as if you don’t mean “less than a third of the game.”

JW

Yes I know you were scumreading the slot, that’s fine, but we had another 24 hours left before deadline

if you were a wolf you need to stop twilight posting

the people who arent trying overly hard to die and arent trying to lead the town super hard are gonna be the towns so there is your guideline

if I shot at any other time then EoD doesn’t work for me

I guess ur right

If you shoot me today me and LP are gonna have a battle on which one of G&C and HH to shoot!

What if we’re town smh