Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

@bingusbongusbangus

Is there a female chad wojak

nope!

your insistence on this makes me think youā€™ve already made up your mind on that post and are just asking me to answer because you want to look like you care about it

but itā€™s really not that important of a post at all

~nova

why

eh
post and the slot in general reeks of person who canā€™t be assed to care about the game in any real sense
technically also ā€˜how are you doing fellow kidsā€™ but I disagree with that interpretation

lol

This game is cursed.
I didnā€™t realise how cursed it would be.
But then GGhana (and Min (but Minā€™s the less crazy half)) has a gun.

2 Likes

Yes
Itā€™s kinda mid tho

yeah this is a wolf soup

Okay Iā€™m gonna to mainaccount brb

@GoldAndCrystal

who is mafia

who is town

JtheW

I unironically think there should be somewhat spec around this when like

theres a small portion of the playerlist left bc

lmao

min

-c

1 Like

like i said
kinda mid

weā€™re shooting frank glgl

What is this post trying to say

I cannot comprehend it

1 Like

I think we are an interesting first gun

i wasnā€™t a fan of your #158. iā€™m not sure what the point of this question was, since itā€™sā€¦ pretty obvious the answer would provide basically no insight into the alignment of cheese slot. and i gave you the BoD by letting you tell me what you hoped to gain from it, but youā€¦ just chose not to answer. it just looks like filler to me, as does the rest of the content from your slot- aside from your read on jake which was pretty much leeched from our slot anyway

also, i wasnā€™t a fan of the post where you called out aelin for ā€œsuggesting random policy shots instead of doing something usefulā€. itā€™s pretty early into the game and this post reeks of those ones wolves make to look like they are being reasonable TM and advancing the game when the reality is they are drowned out in the flow of the thread

i think trochiā€™s posting should make your slot more obviously [alignment] so iā€™m curious to see what he does. but right now, i think your slot is just a wolf soup.

@gghana