Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

kk

i’m at me/you/cheese/hh villagers rn

~nova

At school atm
I just want to say I agree with like, 75% of what Arctic is saying
Kii’s tone is off to a moderately high degree
Bradwei’s entrance and subsequent dipping was extremely wolfy
If a villager enters thread they should be excited that a wolf was shot after a villager had been shot previously
This felt more like them going “well, let me attempt a derpclear by going “Oh, a wolf was shot” since mafia would know that mafia was shot”
SoS… meh. I’m not seeing improvement in them, and they’ve been given ample opportunity.

-C

1 Like

I didn’t dip I’m still here but I’m reading…

Low key want you dead for that remark but nontheless.

• Brad

its not a wolfy comment

the entire post is annoyingly dismissive but it’s not wolfy

~nova

Oh no I think the slot is probably town, just that part of the post was kinda disingenuous. Especially when I have to backread a thousand posts every time I take hours off from the thread for sleep reasons.

• Brad

And I’m lacking sleep currently which is a shit feeling right now.

• Brad

it doesnt matter because everything will change after i read seth interactions but before this i had gold you cheese 2wolves town, sea as a sussy baka and the other 2 guys not read so im definitely misreading someone

I have a comment to make: we have locked the G&C slot in as town with no doubt (even if for an aggravating reason).

-S

your questions suck i thought you would be more based than a “im fine wbu” and “whats your worldview”

i scumread him but i was hoping with my entire balls that im wrong

so i might still have my testosterone but i lost a little bit of my spirit

you dont wanna know

whats there to expand on you literally quoted a giant ass wallpost

when do you intend to do this?

-S

shoot bluekang everyoen is like “ehh theyre null” no one is defending them no one is pushing them thats literally where the entire mafia is
it feels like yall are pushing in the wrong direction
even if im wrong blue is really fucking good at reading but from what ive seen of him rn he seems like he has no spirit same as hugarashi

right now

1 Like

Sonic&Knuckles having this burst before and currently after the Sett flip is towny as hell. Feels like a town that’s rolling off of the positive momentum.

• Brad

thanks

Wonderful timing.

• Brad