Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

yes i admit i have literally no reason to townread them

Eli

it’s not my fault i can’t tell the difference between you two
does lol still scumread me

frank could be a misclear but something like this probably

why do you have frank as town

~nova

shoot omgweneed first their interactions are absolutely disgusting, seaofstars interactions are also disgusting but slightly less, 2wolves idk shaky if im wrong on anyone its them but i dont see any other option hood gold and cheese seem pretty lock from interactions and frank was just ignored the entire time

1 Like

to be fair i modeled my writing style from debil back in like 2019 hes my role model
he said he did but little but that was a while ago idk how accurate it is

seth mentioned him 0 times man just got absolutely ignored

glad we agree

how is that clearing i’m confused

~nova

1 Like

At least you’re aware

1 Like

it felt like wolves were trying to throw him into the limelight while geyde was mainly afk and i think seth’s post asking “how is frank town?” is likely to be a spew, because it reads as a salty wolf upset about a villager being cleared for little to no reason

i cannot fault any of geyde’s progressions (will probably iso tomorrow-ish to fact check this) and while his early pushes havent been great i can follow the processes much better than i can for your slot

the only thing i didn’t really like was the way eevee was babysitting the thread while the shot happened yesterday because that’s something wolves like to do in those situations more often than not because it doesn’t require emotional responses to be faked

ok i appreciate that you took the time to throw shade at me in that post

~nova

1 Like

when youre scumbuddies you feel forced to interact with your teammates because of the possibility that you might get called out on never talking to them

ive said this countless times and it often works, only time i remember it not working is in jacktown anonymous

I was talking about whichever of your slot popped into thread, went, “oh, a wolf got shot” and then left

-c

1 Like

-c

that was me illwei

be nice you should use this to improve your wolfgame

oh wait seth mentioned frank?