Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

seth was pushing villagers this game and its clear from his entire iso that he was trying not to get shot by threatening me and HH with shooting us which would end the game if he was a villager

Tbh I remember Wazza told me she really didnā€™t want town!Seth to have control of the gun lol
I was just dead convinced the slot was scum so I staked my life on it anyway
-ww

Iā€™m kind of getting the point of it but itā€™s also not registering
That definitely sounds plausible ?

yeah and he was playing towards this as well

My pet theory was that G&C was maybe a w playing their mind out but that
doesnā€™t seem to be the case with seth stuff

I said that to Wazza and she agreed too
Because his meta allows for him to do exactly that
We were looking for that as a tell on players who have town meta that lets them get away with those plays
-ww

I mean
if he was trying to get mislynches he would have just scumread the LHF jake, but he instead TMIā€™ed him
he was pushing me and HH and he wasnā€™t really ever getting us killed, and we were the two people pushing him, so it makes sense that he was trying to scare us out of getting him shot by threatening us. interestingly he didnt do this with kiiruma, who also scumread him, iirc

@theThethe my one request is that you leave a legacy before you shoot me, when you have the time.

-S

Iā€™ll understand this once Iā€™m done moping over math related topics

good night, my last advicr to you all is

literally read every seth post past 100

it is a mixture of blatantly
misrepresenting us
discrediting us
appealing to us
threatening us
LP at one point tries to appeal to us with posts like ā€œoh lol sorry i see what seth did overnight, let me try to fix his messā€ where he tries to appeal to us and says ā€œyeah donā€™t worry seth makes up his reads as town too, itā€™s not wolfy for himā€ and stuff to this effect

blech

Iā€™m out of it today

geydeā€™s paranoia on us is probably towny in a vacuum because realistically wolf him is ~never convincing anyone to kill us

the only thing is it is probably not warranted until we see how our PoE turns out which may mean itā€™s just posturing

shrug

Iā€™m probably going to be off for a few hours, maybe whenever I stop feeling like total shit.

Later

• Brad

but yeah aside from spewing my slot the only thing of relevance past the first third of sethā€™s iso is this comment on kiiruma which i donā€™t know what to make of

actually these are probably also relevant but i donā€™t know what to make of it
we may just have to shrug it off as wifom since seth knew he was at risk of dying atp
but i still do think the comment on frank is very likely spewing them

ok bye i may not be back until tomorrow ive been here way too long lmao
-g

I will be back in approximately an hour, it is my therapy session.

-S

legacy: you guys are nerds

a real one. Iā€™m not having us be left without an updated read list of some form from you.

-S