Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

nah not yet
what do you think about the posts i quoted tho

Jake was asking to be shot before even being potentially shot, Chili was apparently townread by quite a lot of the thread yet was asking to be shot anyway

TBH I think thereā€™s 1 and probably only 1 wolf between lol/dota and Geyde/Eevee
I donā€™t think itā€™s TvT but theyā€™re not both acting like partners.

true on jake i was talking about SoS but i forgot they were asking to be shot earlier too lol

i mean i did the same thing when i thought jake was going to shoot cheese so /shrug

if cheese is a villager then im justified

soft defending buddy while also keeping the scumread in just in case

My running contenders for my shot would be between Cheese and Brad/lllwei
Since me and @SeaOfStars are both town (since they now have the gun) I know that it means that we could just have a cleared wolf.

Which means I sorta have a:
1 wolf between Cheese90/omg
1 wolf between Hood/GaC
1 wolf between franks/Sonic

Like, the Hood/GaC one Iā€™m not too confident has to have a wolf, there could easily be 3 out of the 4 others.
But itā€™s possible that there was just a deepwolf as we discussed earlier.

yes i thought the first bolded looked like a read on a partner and the second bolded looked like a read on lhf v

What makes you so confident in these pairings?

You/GaC - The mis-clears should there be a deepwolf
Franks/Sonic - Just how the slots act I donā€™t think feels like a wolf duo. So Iā€™d think only 1 wolf
Then the other 2 are left over and because individually I think both have alright W equity

tbh my read on frank was just they are doing nothing so if eevee is just busy irl then my scumread is pointless i need to reread but i wont and hope im lucky/dota continue to carry

onteractions carrying it for now

so did you just randomly make up these pairings

why not

based kiiruma makes rng brackets

very good find so i think my opinion is clear

This is the singular most sus post Iā€™ve seen all game
The lack of reasoning behind the pairings and the hedge that essentially disregards all of it afterward is pretty bad

-c

No. Iā€™m honestly also getting beyond tired of people saying Iā€™m making things up or bsā€™ing.
Mind my language, but if you could politely fuck off, that would be lovely.

Because they just donā€™t act teamed? I think both slots have been individually scummy. Lol/Dota was an early sus to me but so were the others.

did you guys notice the i just wanna grill guy is holding a stick of dynamite

Well thatā€™s cute and all but Iā€™m town