Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I’m fucking TRYING here and yall are just fucking sucking at reading me and it’s pissing me off. Especially when you’re saying shit like this. It’s disrespectful to put it mildly when the issue isn’t me ‘Trying not to be townread’ (when I’ve said MULTIPLE times I want to be correctly townread this game) the issue is that yall seem to just be unable to accept I can get shit right sometimes.

omgweneed

1 Like

kiiruma the more you appear salty and rage the more likely it will be for others to add fuel to the fire calm down first then continue

can we not shoot until deadline cuz we actually need to think today since if we miss it’s lylo

1 Like

addition the more he asks not to be shot the more i want to shoot him

-Riv

ok but i will be chilling for at least half of that time

yeah yeah we promised to give it some time

-Riv

I don’t think your worldview is anything close to correct about it.

You are just using logic to read a player who is very much about intuition and… asking starightforward for justification of pairings will just achieve nothing.
So willl your trying to understand theirs playstyle via using logic.

I just see a classic conflict of playstyles here.
And tbh. Kiiruma is just towiner than you from this PoV.

frank if kiiruma is town for you then whos mafia
brad, us, cheese?

literally crying and shaking rn

1 Like

Regardless if you are crying or not, stop trying to read (and shoot) known intuition based player due to inability to produce logical justifications for theirs “feelings”.
That’s just a no.

dude

if you actually read the post i’m saying it’s not AI that he can’t explain any of his reads

oh wait nvm thats a different post

this is kirumas and frank’s last stand

this

im kinda worried wolf frank is pocketing kiiruma to misshoot me in lylo or something

my gut starting to say either frank/kiruma/one of you 3 less likely you since ur the one being the target of kirumas anger
or
frank/account/one of you 3 with no limiter

dota will obv disagree

nah that second one is fine