Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i have my reasons
read them then talk to me if you still think so

-Riv

@2Wolves1Hydra where did the geyde/eevee read come from

also why the heck did lol/dota end up going in front of seth on your shotlist???

wtf do you mean you agree, jake was one of your strongest townreads

this is literally a wolf soup i wish i iso’ed this earlier

1 Like

why do you want to blast open the best towncore we’ve got rn
do you have an actual read on them both or is this just shade

-Riv

holy moly

I’m glad that someone finally asked.

Zwelious didn’t really interact with them much but talked with so many others and it feels like their posts just were fake together? Like their few interactions included Geyde-vee saying that Seth slot was trying to derpclear

A lot of Geyde-vee posts were also around that time just sussing Seth and I feel like it feels more in a way that a wolf would bus their partner. Seth’s not exactly a strong player and therefore is a fine choice TO bus, especially since keeping Seth alive is risky since Seth often can accidentally slip teammates.

Basically I can see the 2 being wolves together and motivation feels more partnered than a townie dunking on another.

Both individually liked to talk to min/GGhana a lot and I feel like they wanted to try and direct the shot as much as possible while getting on their good side. Which did work, eventually, since Jake/Eli were the initial shot, much to my dismay

@GoldAndCrystal

What’s the context on second?
“Spiritually and not wanting to actually do so” suggests it’s based on thread situation, not actual readlist. I might be wrong.

okay yeah i wanted the gun for a myriad of totally valid reasons but would i actually do this that’s just insulting

-Riv

I’m not saying yall would do this, nerd.
That was talking about Jake

oh okay my pride is unscathed

-Riv

so it was just one big preflip
great

Yikes you’re good at this, at trying to falsely push on me.
I liked both the dota target and the cheese one.
2/3 that I like overall.

Also I had read them and they said their other PoE, not just the lower one.
If you’d like to ISO them.
I was reacting to them based off that overall

Oh I’m sorry that I correctly fucking read that they were fucking town

yes seth was town

You know I was talking about Jake.
WTF are you actually trying?

why is your assumption that im trying to falsely push on you
do you think i am mafia

yes and dota was their other poe slot i saw that
it doesnt change the fact that their immediate shot was someone you strongly townread and you said you were happy with it

i was asking about your read on seth, and your post just implies that you were preflipping geyde/eevee as w/w with seth

I’m HARD starting to sus you because not only are you lying but I feel like you’re taking my things out of context perhaps on purpose to get me to crumble so that I’ll be shot

lol