Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I would have to read you again, I recall you having towny things and you are pretty far from the shot I would go for today.

I have less knowledge of your playstyle then other people here seem to here.

is it lylo? it is 5-3 isnā€™t it?

-cape

i mean yeah obviously youre not shooting us but being unsure can escalate to fullon paranoia so i wanted to clear things up rn
our playstyle is a bit unique its hard to explain

we are both unhinged

Itā€™s about to be because Iā€™m certain Iā€™m being shot and people are relying on me to do a good

yes

pkr if it helps i think you are kinda towny now, partially because i want to have opposite reads from goldcrystal so that our competition continues

i wish you the best with the gun

1 Like

Ty, to say Iā€™m stressing is an understatement.

theres an american guy in my house who comes to the kitchen then either starts complaining about random shit or singing anime openings with loli voices, i think he would make a fantastic mafia player

just chill you will forget this game existed in a week

well if ur town

if u shoot right ur the best player ever
if u shoot wrong the others are to blame

Thereā€™s games that have been done for many months now that I cannot stop remembering.

Such as one of the JJBA FMs we had where I was a Mech Oracle, the role of my dreamsā€¦ I survived to a F3 and then just failed because I did maths and got the result wrong

Hi

then you should start caring about mafia way less, why do you think me and debil are having so much fun this game when everyone else is suffering

Okay, why are you telling this to me and not to GaC?

true we are just chatting shit in dms and memeing half the time

i hyperfixated on your post and didnt see what came before it

-cape

What

1 Like

yo

whereā€™s your head at?

because iā€™m thinking your town but would like for you to help me lock that in

~nova

I have barely posted why am i town