Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

yeah yeah blame the emo bitch who thinks they can do no wrong

-Riv

the one upside up seth flip is they got humbled
but enough about that cause iā€™m not really blameless either

-Riv

that does not narrow it down

iā€™m not emo

After retracting everything and rethinking the recent ā€œspewā€ posts, I amā€¦ still missing something.
Give me more.

more time or ?

~nova

More important posts to look at.

Why is somene read as someone.
Aka. tl;dr on most important events to backread.

Is there any other important interaction etc, except those pointed out in last hour?

This is what I mean when I say Mist had amnesia this game

ā€˜Trying to give Seth the gunā€™ suggests that I townread Seth and wanted Seth to lead which both are untrue, I had correctly scumread Seth throughout.

Iā€™m sorry that I lost motivation when someone I townread was shot and there was a huge fā€™ing argument. And that for once Iā€™ve been showing less emotion due to trying to stay calm and level headed.

I didnā€™t feel a need to do so. I donā€™t know how you want me to respond to this? Like ā€˜Noā€™ is all I can say and then I canā€™t exactly prove it. It has some merit because I can see why heā€™d think that.

This is literally NAI for me

:man_shrugging: Once again, I was right. I just correctly read them

curious as to your take on the 2wolves/brad/you interactions that were brought up

~nova

back at work now responses will be more sporadic

-Riv

yes i find it funny how they keep ignoring those posts

Geyde ā€œprepares for a flightā€, so cannot really explain what Geyde was thinking.
I can try to interprete it tho, if thatā€™s what you are asking for.

iā€™d like that yeah

~nova

Iā€™m just waiting for your legacy, waiting to be shot and then Iā€™m going to just shoot straight away.
At the end of the day, I donā€™t see why you flipping V is supposed to be make me have some sort of revelation.
I know yall are town.

Whatā€™s the point in me waiting?
So people can nag at me and say Iā€™ve been purposefully being anti-town? Lightly accusing me of throwing?
So I can read what Iā€™ve already read and come to basically the same conclusions because thereā€™s been no wolf flip between my discussions recently and me?

Itā€™s very literally pointless.

Brad or Kiiruma?

all three of you

I was ignoring something?
What are you talking about?

So now Iā€™m ignoring posts when specifically SoS was asking franks to reply. Cool.
Fuck my life

you commented on it now but not earlier
never mind

bruh you liked my original post like 2 hours ago