Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Rip us

It happens to the best of us tbh

Also I was totally right in what I wrote to Wazza lmao

I said I wasn’t clearing Frank yet and if eevee was a wolf then probably omg and sonic with them

Oh well

1 Like

Hey at least I had correctly trusted you 2 teams during the game.
All I needed was to correctly shoot and I managed to hit the 1 non wolf

1 Like

Lol we should’ve talked more since we might have reached the same conclusion with a bit more discussion

I guess, I honestly just felt so frustrated and upset.
I keep judging myself harshly.

Why I did this, I don’t know.
We should’ve won this but nope… I dun goofed

That’s why I didn’t want the gun in LyLo lmao
Probably none of town did

yeah me and debil didnt have too much hope in winning but then everything went perfectly lol

1 Like

i wouldnt even blame yourself here people went too agressive on you and messing up there is expected
im proud you didnt shoot instantly tbh that is a good job already i would shoot instant if i was in your position

2 Likes

i hope my worldbuilding posts didn’t convince you to shoot cheese just because i said he was always a wolf in those worlds

because brad was… a wolf in every world and there was the possibility i was going wrong with the cheese stuff

2 Likes

That’s what happens I guess when I feel pressure and crack under pressure.
I’m thankful to yall for being nice.

2 Likes

2Wolves1Hydra fires the gun at Cheese90 and a final silence befalls Cat Town…

Cheese90 was Town

With that, Mafia achieves parity and wins!

Congrats to mafia members @omgweneedanaccount, @SonicAndKnuckles, @Zwelious, and @franks29thbirthday!

AKA @BradLand, @Illwei, @lol, @dota, @Isolde, @LinearPoint, @Geyde, and @eevee

4 Likes

Yeah this is true ^
Thread was after Kii including myself and I shouldve trusted my D1 read, I actually had him as my top town, even above G&C
And I just thought I had to be wrong since literally everyone else thought he was scum so I dropped my townread on him because people kept telling me I was wrong -_- told you I’m easily influenced as town lmao

-ww

and also SoS just became obviously town after how they just maintained they wanted to be shot

we had so many ways to win this lmao

2 Likes

i was begging you guys to shoot my teammates

I wish I’d pushed harder for the Brad shot tbh because I was convinced he was a wolf but had very dumb reasoning as to why
Same with Frank, I still thought they had wolf potential but couldn’t really pinpoint why I thought that

-ww

Honestly, you’re not wrong lol.
We just had town at each others throats multiple times.

I should’ve pushed harder from the start to GGhana

1 Like

the power of stupidity :muscle: :leg:

3 Likes

spec chat link? owo

Updated the other post with it now