Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Yeah, I am still going to say that your case on Kiiruma was weak and brining up random out-of-context stuff.

Like really, why were you quoting theirs ISO features without checking what they were talking back in around that time.
If you really want to iso dive, you do need to context-check each post.

Whose case on Kiiruma, mine? I don’t even remember what my case was on him besides “I have him as town but consensus says I’m wrong so I have to try to scumread him now”

nah mine

I’m talking about Arctic.

Ah

I actually thought you’d never slot Arctic in your PoE unless you were a wolf but then you sounded like you were scrapping the idea so I didn’t say anything

geyde is more villagery as a wolf

interesting

Im honestly crying and shaking at how brad wasnt killed

I know i just played a game with him but still

Yikes

He should’ve died like two days ago tbh

Oh no, that was me just trying to make Arctic feel misunderstood and annoyed. And then making him release it on Kiiruma.
Aka. just igniting the conflict.

It worked pretty well, considering that Arctic broke twice and started long close-minded lectures on Kiiruma twice.

I would probably go after Arctic much later if game carried on, as they did start to make less and less sense as theirs explanations continued. Also they somehow went very defensive in this, which was bit of weird reaction.

2 Likes

Yeah but that’s exactly why I thought it was fishy
Because you’d know that’s what it would do

i became unhinged

Arctic, sorry for this.

I mean, it was my best shot just to use confuse ray on you and let you attack wrong target. And hurt yourself in confusion.
That’s what pokemons do, you know?

3 Likes

And it fucking worked pretty well
:joy_cat:

1 Like

hey i didnt take the shot

god i want a wolf rand so fucking badly lmao

2 Likes

Hey atleast you can stilll read wind correctly

Positives ya know

2 Likes

Wind was obv towning since day 1 tbh.

I really didn’t want F3 with Wind around.

2 Likes

I knew I could get away with obv towning and surviving to LyLo specifically because there were no night kills tbh