Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

ouch
guess i’ll make more of an effort to try and shove soren to the wheel they don’t even pretend to be

oh yeah @Arctic you asking to get grace out was super angly and bad and was an attempt to abuse something that should never be abused for the sake of a mafia game

1 Like

A game like this needed active hosts because these games are carried by momentum
I legitimately think you could angleshoot certain slots clear entirely by how they acted after the shot was made but before it was processed

Not only that but this setup sucks because half this playerlist is polarized

2 Likes

Despite getting that W I didn’t enjoy this game at all when I was able to be online
Popcorn is a fun dynamic for fast games not otherwise

1 Like

thoughts on this setup
(3 cards are out of play tho)

1 Like

from what i know soren felt incredibly pressured to try because we were frustrated how the hell we were still getting scumread when all the hydra dynamics were something none of us could realistically fake, imo it was clearing but weh

Because the angle we were pushing was something you couldn’t defend against

the second village buys “this slot needs to die at some point” it’s kind of game over despite how bullshit it is

1 Like

but yes for future notice i’m aware her presence is basically a free peek if town
but yeah i ask that nobody request a certain trochi if it happens it’ll happen

1 Like

“this slot is the most likely wolf in this gamestate”
what rubbish

1 Like

it pissed me off to the point of bad ate so it definitely worked

I did it because I knew it would work : P

to be fair this wouldn’t have worked if i wasn’t having a skill issue

thanks for being based

yeah yeah
i hate both life and this game wahoo

1 Like

somehow no one has yet realized that being incredibly and confidently wrong is outside of my wolf range

2 Likes

fair that’s why I said it early so that I could ratio you using GAC’s reads

i still think interaction reads are underrated and that theyre way more efficient than normal reads

even me and debil looked sus from how seth reacted right before dying imo, we were worried that’d make us sus but no one cared

3 Likes

it’s ok so was i

i’d like to award myself the medal of honour for shooting a wolf, despite the fact that was all jake

This feels like group performance nom material but I’m not sure that’s going to fly super well
/shrug

1 Like