Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

one with seth and/or dota

only because they can’t give themselves the gun

-g

1 Like

I unironically think this has truth to it. in this setup, one of town’s strengths is that if another town is scummy enough to get shot, they’re automatically proven. so there won’t be too much of needing to solve traditional LHF since here they can solve themselves, right?

-Riv

counterpoint

what if we shoot them wrong and they have the gun now

killing two birds with one stone really

You see, I disagree. If you have a strong town who is good at getting townread, the only way they’re going to die is if they shoot a townie. But if they’re townread, they’re never going to get the gun cause they’re not gonna get shot. So, you’d have to give them the gun at the start and hope they don’t shoot a wolf or two.

-Crystal

The changes ghana made to our profile lmao

I kinda wanna shoot lol and dota bc if theyre town theyll be an amazing vig anf if theyre scum theyll die

Min

you sure honey

but dota/lol are obvious town when they village and will shoot their pet reads instantly

-g

if you’re talking about higurashi BradLand was obvious mafia

other than that I see no evidence to Dota being a good person to give a gun

and considering my history I’m inclined to think the opposite

I agree

I didnt thunk brad was obvscum

why did you respond with some goddamn e boy what does this mean

no they won’t

-g

i did

Its not an eboy its the man i use for reactions cuz theure kinda funny to me

I’m confused at what this is saying, were you pointing out a weakness for town to counteract the town strength I pointed out?
(also clearly the obvious solution is to shoot your town leader, you either shoot a deep wolf or give the best villager a gun)

-Riv

i opened the thread

say bradland’s first posts

and they were all wolfy

and thought “I’m glad I didn’t join this game since town will stomp” and they did

Why

Min