Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

about the gun I’m holding in my hand that I wish to execute someone with

How long are you giving me to come up with some fake opinions about the game I’ve definitely read

12-24 hours

rude
I’ll whelm you into next tuesday in approximately 3 hours
on the bright side I’ve come up with a sick ass line for if someone decides to shoot us
I also had a revelation while counting some god damn sulfasalazine! normally I play by finding townreads and narrowing down the pool to people who must be scum because I suck ass at scumreading
however
this is probably actually a really good opportunity to read scum up instead of town down
so
yeah tldr that’s what I’m gonna focus on here

-Riv

you want spice? (:

-Riv

Reading through most things again:

Cheese90’s derpclear attempt hasn’t gelled well with the rest of the slot’s play since Cape has shown competency.
It’s a generic bad idea to make assumptions regarding range especially when the slot has backed it up with alright content.
Their posts, especially the ones considering my slot, lack the nuance necessary for me to think they are without a doubt genuine.
It’s not the wolfiest slot but thread has given it way too much credit.

I hate all of Riv/Trochi’s posts
The underwhelming point still stands but the jokes they’ve made have been uniquely unfunny and off key

Vast majority of G&C reads this game have read as almost deliberately generic and lowkey. I can’t find serious issue with the reads themselves but they fall into uncanny valley of ‘I’m not sure you actually believe this’

@anyone can someone go through seth from railgun meta
I have a few errant thoughts I need to figure out

Yes .

damn ok
I’ll magically summon a funnier trochi

-Riv

ok I’m interested
go off when you have the time

1 Like

who is in the chassis rn
that might explain a few things

….felix
are you saying I’m not funny

Precisely
It’s the equivalent of mixing orange and muddy green

bruh

I’m more confused by this than anything else

at least let me pretend I bring some amount of laughter to peoples lives

-Riv

Mistyx & Trochilidae keep seeming to talk about nothing with the little posts they have in thread. I don’t think they should get the gun if town so not someone I want to get shot this early. I don’t like the way they’ve sort of completely ignored the gghana/min slot. People shouldn’t be buddying up to them imo but it shouldn’t be someone to just ignore because they’re an IC.

Aelin & Arctic Have had some good takes so far, and I like their attitude-kinda free flowing and whatnot, they don’t seem scared or threatened by anything. I don’t like their initial opener, it felt too performative. but i like all the follow ups. Other than that, despite their postcount they aren’t too present in thread which isn’t a good sign.

Iol & dota haven’t had much presence but I definitely vibed with exactly one of their posts, the rest being kinda meh. Nothing to write home about. typical lowposter potential LHF. I’m not sure how I feel about approaching LHF this game but shooting them isn’t really a bad thing because then they just become the next IC.

JakeTheWolfie & EliThePsycho are kinda absent, everyone is kinda absent. Didn’t like their exit from thread. Kinda abrupt and around the time when other people started picking up and talking more. I’d expect a different way of maneuvering around thread from Eli than what he’s shown so far.

Wazza & WindwardAway I feel should be way more present than they’ve been. Not being here is mrr. And the posts that they do have are questionable in content. Consistantly talking about the derpslip isn’t a good look, either accept it or ignore it but devoting 90% of your posts to bringing it up implies that you have nothing else of import to contribute.

Isolde & LinearPoint, brad has a godread on Isolde apparently so I’m waiting on judgement from him. Other than that though I think they’ve been also pockety towards the Gghana/Min and I don’t like that.

Clonedcheese & Cape90 is a slot I’m not really worried about, cloned can be hard to read for me sometimes. I think if they’re village then them getting the gun is potentially dangerous so i take that back, i am worried about them.

Kiiruma and Wolfy is a slot that exists. nothing much here. Didn’t like their approach to the Gghana/Min slot, and didn’t like them suggesting that cape should be shot. I don’t think Cape slot should die til later in the game, if at all.

Geyde and Eevee: I’ve vibed with a lot of their takes, specifically about the LHF and lowposters. I didn’t really like Eevee’s entrance but Geyde makes up for it. the recent bamboozle is still on my mind so that also might be clouding my judgement when it comes to this slot.

tldr I don’t care if you scumread me that means I might eventually get shot
I do care if I am genuinely found mostly unfunny
so
yep

-Riv

@bingusbongusbangus

who is this

Soup