Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i beg to differ
-g

i lied i forgot jake/eli were in the game they’d prob be my current shot

~nova

i don’t see enough begging

you never did believe in me

you’re being weird Aelin
why am I townreading Arctic more than you?
(my official read on your slot is probably town still want to blast but still)

-Riv

Give it time.

• Brad

Go ahead and shoot us then. It’ll give me ample time to hero solve the game

stares

Summary

not aelin

you missed the part where we have the gun

-Riv

this is an interesting post coming from someone who has done zero solving all game

~nova

1 Like

hey cloned

how much did you cape talk pre game

why are you posting weird fan art

1 Like

Bruh the day started at 3:20 in the afternoon for me and I was in work meetings till like 6 pm and then did other stuff after that

Also I’m pretty sure I only talked about cheese’s possible derpclear once? Unless Wazza mentioned it more, in which case tbh I didn’t notice because I’ve been afk until now (and really need to sleep)

You can’t just pressure us into being in the thread because you want us to do something, it doesn’t work like that (and also we aren’t gonna see it if we’re literally just not in the thread but I was speed skimming this time)

Idk what else you want me to say, I really don’t have solid reads because I’ve read almost none of the game so far and don’t really plan to until tomorrow irl after work, so it’s gonna be in the last 24 h that I make more of an effort and not before that because I have a life outside of FM, or at least I think I do.

Im not refusing to give reads this time since obviously you guys automatically assumed I was a wolf the last time I did that and it didn’t go very well, but I can’t give legit reads if i don’t have them, and I’d appreciate if you could have a little patience so I can read the thread instead of just shitting out reads that i put no thought into. They might as well be RNG at that point. Even if I give light reads now, at this stage they will have very little thought and absolutely no explanation behind them so that will neither contribute to solving the game nor getting myself townread. I don’t see the point of it because it does literally nothing.

So unless you’re a wolf trying to push my slot early for an easy misyeet then quit complaining about activity reads.

-ww

1 Like

That is not fan art. That does not depict a fan in the slightest.

JtheW

it’s the adventures manga!!

~nova

1 Like

HH/bradslot not w/w

-Riv

On that note I’m happy to throw whatever the name of that hydra is into my PoE of “I don’t have a solid read on this but I certainly don’t townread it right now” because that’s a fucking weak push and they should know better

-ww

Okay, fine, you’re town Wind don’t rip our heads off.

• Brad

ok I’m gonna tell her
Wind that read list was fake

-Riv

3 Likes