Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Considering I just had to scroll back to check what was their name…

… that is enough as an answer

~eevee

I thought that was geyde

nuh uh i will be the judge of that

Alright read through them.
I like Cheese posts honestly. Good reads and not really looking wolfy. I don’t see why people dislike them.
Kiiruma is a bit more meh. All they’ve really done looking at it is try and discuss why the wolves gave you the gun, but they left half way through that discussion so there isn’t much to do on. Gut from experience with how I used to play Mafia do like to talk about mechanics more than Town though so this is probably just Mafia trying to lie low and not make any big waves.

win - win doenst matter to me either odds of hit go up or we get to murder

why do you think people dislike them

what reads were good and why

almost like u should be looking at people who are trying hard to survive since those will porbably be mafia

Zwei reads like someone who is entirely out of the water
A floundering fish

I don’t think there’s a case for lockscum calls at this point in the game
Linear (the person I assume is posting) is hella overextending their hand and I don’t really see a reasonable justification for it

It’s a good shot but I’ve met people who can play like this as v

Without meta I can’t really say anything about dota
I don’t think the slot is as bad as people are calling it given that the tiny slice of content it has made was still a meme at heart

1 Like

Regarding the slight changes they make between posts and the general slimy stuff
I think the implicit assumption is based on reputation

I’m pretty sure zwei having only “they post good” and nearly a paragraph for kiiruma is extremely questionable

this is the only questionable thing I’ve seen from the slot

frankly the thing between them and wind seemed like a huge circlejerk and I’m planning on ignoring it

The more it does the easier it is to read is my take
But that requires them doing things other than being defensive and posturing

wait what the fuck is this

i do want cheese to be questioned more since they seem to be cleared for extremely questionable reasons

and I’m not sure I like how tight our PoE is getting

#103 is the exact kind of post I make when I want to try and quick corner a Mafia. Even dismissing personal bias towards me liking their style this just comes across as someone trying to solve in any way they can and not afraid if they get scum read for it. Same in #130.

They made a read in #177 and defended it in #225 and #226

#306 feels like a genuine reaction and show they are unsure about the slot in #319. This doesn’t initially come across to me as Mafia trying to keep their options open. I’ve seen what that looks like and this just ain’t it.

Honestly I don’t see why people are scumreading this slot.
It just comes across as genuine and trying to solve the game.

that is in fact the only thing I actively dislike about their slot

you are reading way too much into it

it’s literally just “here are some posts I dislike”

if you townread that you’d have to townread every single slot to ever exist in any mafia game ever

how is this relevant to their alignment

gghana are you scared of me

you should be

they basically have no opinion on the slot

i don’t understand? Why can’t wolves do that?