Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I thinkj SeaOfStars is town

They said this, then they swapped over to saying they would blast some other slot without hesitation (I cant find the post, but they did say this) (the riv head)

Having “secret” reasonings for townreading/scumreading people I usually find to be towny (yes I know they explain this list a post after, here lemme show)

Though I do find it weird that SOS is talking about powerwolfing like the person omgweneedanaccount is already suspecting somebody who is mafia.

I think the Riv head is townier then the Nova head.

I could see SeaOfStars as a wolf, I wouldn’t say it’s a place I would look first.

Them talking about wolf motivations early is an odd choice IMO to just start the day off with, or any game of mafia in general.

I really should look at the Sonic and Knuckles slot since I literally have yet to read them.

-cape

1 Like

[quote=“Zwelious, post:1438, topic:1336, full:true”]

1 Like

This post irked me early on. Feels like someone is trying to rush to the middlegame where there’s actual content to analyze. Looking back on it, it’s less of scum and more of “what no this isnt the order of mafia”

JW

really now

~nova

Soft…
Lonely…
Strangles…

Shooting me would require you to get the gun
Which would require you to be town
So, please, I invite the challenge (:
Additionally, the post was literally hours ago. It wasn’t something that just happened and I’m pushing on you for not seeing it. On top of that, you were in thread within a few minutes of it being posted. And, no, you don’t have to react to everything, but you ignored an entire slot that was focusing on you.

-Crystal

Yeah I notice G&C we’re getting town read from what I have skimmed through in the thread.
Can anyone explain why?

I have the attention of a hey im hungry im gonna go get a snack if thats fine with you

JW

you know that’s not a contradiction right.

It’s like a light town read. Like I lean more that way on your slot then seeing you as mafia

Ah one of those Above Null reads

Nice!

Yes

Idk

Evidently

-c

Come on
You aren’t allowed to be towny towards other people and then terrible in real time with me :confused:

-c

Are you wolf reading them because they are doing something that isn’t like their town game or are you wolf reading them based on actions when they are a known Willager as town?
@GoldAndCrystal

i know it’s not a contradiction i’m just wondering how genuine the backtrack is

it’s not obviously fake if that helps :p

~nova

I’m scumreading them cause they’re scummy
I’ve got no clue about their meta whatsoever

-a

@ trochi skill issue

~nova

1 Like

I gtg eat for a bit, I’ll see yeah when I get back!

this says nothing about how they’re actually town

Illwei stop lying, we both were in the mafia champs when I was hard defending you as town for most of that game AND tunneling on Psycho who was mafia for a good chunk of that time.

Anyway, you are night and day compared to your wolf game with the long deadlines if that is what you are referring to.

-cape