Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Could you explain your MX/Troch read?

oh

I should have read more.

I didnā€™t think it would have been an announced thing, but maybe I should have read back since I was super tired around the start of the game.

So where that came from was I was thinking that bingusbongusbangus was just kinda asking a lot of follow up stuff without thinking of many of the implications in their own head.

I think with a implication of them having gun, it makes total sense now

-cape

Iā€™m not the emo bitch Iā€™m not going to wallpost there
and I donā€™t think trying to grab them will yield instant results try again later

-Riv

God you sound so egotistical it makes me want to do Very Negative Thingsā„¢.
No, it was not a Kafka trap because Kafka traps are fallacious and inherently useless.

-a

bites tongue

So many things to say here that could get me banned.

JW

1 Like

what is your opinion on the 2Wolves slot right now?

damn straight you are and right on cue

go on

-Riv

Meh. Unfortunately, not responding to it was not what I anticipated so Iā€™m back to just being confused about you, I suppose.

-c

Aye, tā€™was a joke ladssy

Also, who the fuck is ā€œaā€

JW

its a letter

youā€™re welcome

ā€œAā€ll the single ladies

Wait
I mean
Aelin (my phone likes to autocorrect ā€œcā€ to ā€œaā€ and I donā€™t always catch it

Hedgehog and Enchilada here to save the day. Thank you.

JW

1 Like

I donā€™t remember anything from them so Iā€™m just wondering their reasoning for barreling in with a Jake townread and how far theyā€™ve read

I am the uncanny valley made flesh
predictably unpredictable

-Riv

I like to imagine that you just forgot that both of your names start with A

JW

I mixed up Arctic/Aelin hydra for the Wazza/WindwardAway hydra

either way, both are town imo

-cape

i will do some heavy sleeping today and checking health for army draft tommorow so i leave the rest to dota for a while he will probably do nothing lol have fun

I legit didnā€™t even know what the WA/WI hydra was until you mentioned it.

How do they have 74 posts already

How did I not notice them before

JW

I just sense something is off.
I donā€™t know why.

I think that early on I saw a post which felt like they were agreeing that bingus slot would be ā€˜Obvious villaā€™ and I donā€™t know why but it erks me and I think that comes from a W whoā€™s just not sure how to react to it.

Also itā€™s a slot with quite a lot of postsā€¦ but like a lot of nothing to it (I feel like Iā€™ve said this before)
Thereā€™s some alright reads but like I can see them from any alignment so it doesnā€™t make it better.

1 Like

Sanik and ugandan go to the army 2022 edition

JW

1 Like

We were originally going to sign all of our posts with A to fuck with yā€™all but doing that would remove my moral high ground when I scream at people to sign their posts so we decided to be fun and sign as our characters instead

-Crystal