I'll Catch You - Gamethread - Mafia Victory

I hate losing extremely intensely and will stress myself out to the point of throwing up over losing games I feel like characterising me as an exception to this true is disingenuous. I also love losing but I definitely donā€™t not hate it

5 Likes

yeah those kinds of losses are tilting
when itā€™s unclear if I couldā€™ve won no matter how well I played (within some realistic limit) it kinda sucks

2 Likes

yup we canā€™t win them all. Doesnā€™t mean I will not be pissed (at myself) when I lose.

4 Likes

I donā€™t throw up losing but losing makes me think about what I did wrong and I hate that

4 Likes

iā€™m still thinking about the ways i couldā€™ve won vc botc despite it arguably being more mayā€™s fault

2 Likes

litten wasnt even in the game and hes posted more than half of it

6 Likes

I personally dont want to ruin pplā€™s games cuz then I feel like a dick

1 Like

I donā€™t throw up from actually losing but I have over the threat of losing. If a win is in sight I can think about how so extremely badly I want to win more than anything else

5 Likes

Wait was the sv game the one may was on about

3 Likes

like i couldā€™ve done any number of things that wouldā€™ve made the win significantly more likely. but at the end of the day mayā€™s the one who chose not to vote

2 Likes

Like D1 executions feel like a popularity contest, so im like :neutral_face:

1 Like

And how much do you think Iā€™m thinking about it

1 Like

7 Likes

I thought it said sewer lmao

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Benguinedparbecue was in this game?
Lmao

2 Likes

everyone dippedā€¦ that was kinda irritating yeahā€¦ but I did all I could. I am not gonna keep checking when I have irl problems but before that I feel like I did what I could.

6 Likes

i suppose itā€™s also nontrivially the thought of the vortox juggler who didnā€™t even try to satisfy madness. many such misplays

2 Likes

No you played about as perfectly as you could

1 Like

I didnā€™t vote to execute him!

1 Like