I'll Catch You - Gamethread - Mafia Victory

I almost bullied you for this post im struggling to contain myself i blame your avatar. Shes just so shocked. How can i not

1 Like

I would’ve done the same thing as town.

1 Like

Yeah I had it 100% narrowed down to those two and the fuckin fake Philo Flowergirl info contradicted you as Demon and I didn’t think about it

1 Like

this is so funny to me

1 Like

trust fall: good ending

2 Likes

i think if you do run this again (please don’t) it should be more obviously worded in the op about what is accepted and what isn’t

4 Likes

You contained yourself? I’m shocked

2 Likes

We talked about this in spec and thhen Magnus and I got in an overly abstract debate about whether syntax is important

1 Like

Gar is running this game in a week don’t worry

3 Likes

I think that you should have to answer a crossword puzzle whenever you want to accept @Garfooled

3 Likes

because half of this game just felt like people trying to angleshoot fake trusts which is kinda stupid

3 Likes

i didn’t think the og flower girl claim was evil until f3. in retrospect it would’ve been raw for me to push them out as part of madness (because obviously they’re lying about being poisoned/vortoxed in fang gu world) but i. tried to bullshit some reason to not do that because i didn’t think they were evil

1 Like

we tried to do this but

• failed at wording
  • not all players read the op so.
4 Likes

Choice 1: cry
Choice 2: whine
Choice 3: complain

3 Likes

ironically the only out for not pushing them would’ve been them getting philodrunked. and well

1 Like

Alright then see y’all soon. I hope everything gets better.
I wish y’all best of luck.

8 Likes

there was a lot of discussion in spec chat about this
i think if this is for some reason ran again it should just use votes as trusts

4 Likes

skill issue
skill issue

2 Likes

ok :)

2 Likes

You murdered this poor innocent plushie someone

4 Likes