Jail - Mafia Victory

Slightly wolfy I feel. Might be a joke though but even if so, it just sounds so awkward.

This sounds a bit villagery however. Doesn’t seem like a thought from a wolf.

:triangular_flag_on_post: This feels really wolfy to me. Why so quick to trust Ice? Where’s the doubt?

What I want to know is why Kanave is so sure that Ice is town here.

This is not an adequate reason.

This does mitigate my suspicions a bit though. But why not claim to be joking earlier? That’s what I want to know.

This talk about Bionic is a thought provoker however. Not sure if it’s villagery or not. I’d say it depends on what Bionic is.

This feels somewhat paired with Hippo however because Hippo is acting like a carbon copy of last game. That might be my confbias talking however. I’m not fully sure yet.

Kanave’s firther posts do make me feel a bit better about her slot however.

Hmmm, all told, I think I’d give Kanave a slim scumlean right now. She does have several villagery moments, but she also has some wolfy ones. If you could get back to me about what I mentioned Kanave, it would be very helpful.

mafia has a vig?

You’re doing the exact same thing this game too.

instant triple minus for wall of text

Yeah they get a oneshot vig

Hmmm, I honestly didn’t think of this. UNVOTE

hippo it’s a 1-shot vote

1 Like

If evil outs as evil, they have literally no chance of winning.

I think its a 1shot vote to vig someone what is the point of a 1shot vote

I don’t know if I believe this.

i have no clue ngl

strongest would be for messing with ties, which they already do?

wut?

I’m a deathtunneler regardless of alignment. More likely as town though. Best guess on scumteam as of right now. Hippo/Pandora/Kanave.

1 Like

Early on Leafia thought some of my jokey posts were scummy, but iirc that’s kinda common for games with the 2 of us

1 Like

i dont want bionic gone

i was joking

Oh no ur right i was being dumb

As long as we don’t vote out a wolf, they can’t vig anyone.

o my bad

1 Like