Jail - Mafia Victory

Let me come up with an order to releases that I’m fairly sure will win the game for town. Feel free to reeval if necessary.

Kanave, Someone, Ice, Pandora, Eaves.

Now I’m reasonably confident that order could have the best chance of town winning.

Hammer has been reached.

D2 Final Votecount:

Kanave (5): Hippopablompoyeetus, IcetFeelsPain, Kanave, eaves, childe
Someone (1): Leafia

Not Voting (3): Someone, beancat, pandora

You have 5 minutes, (until 2024-05-08T16:30:00Z) to report any errors, in your rolecards.

Day 2 has ended, and @Kanave has escaped Jail!

She was...

Vanilla Town

Abilities: You have no special abilities, only your voice and your vote.
Win condition: You win when you have parity with the Mafia.

Night 2 begins now, and ends at 2024-05-09T20:00:00Z.

Nightskip is available. If all living players vote to skip night in their rolecard, Day 3 will begin early.

Ping

A clarification on the following rule:

If there are 2 mafia alive, and the Mafia could majority a Mafia member (which would instantly win for Mafia), the game will be declared a Mafia Win. Votes will not be locked at any point during the game.

Suppose Zugzwang and Garfooled were Mafia, and catbae, Eliza, Atlas, and May were town.

If, for example, the following is the the votecount, at any point during the day:

Catbae (3) - Zugzwang, Garfooled, Eliza
Zugzwang (2) - May, Atlas

Not voting (1) - catbae

The game would immediately be declared a Mafia win, because Zugzwang and Garfooled could switch their votes to Zugzwang, which would hammer Zugzwang and win the game for Mafia.

Ping

@Leafia
@childe
@IcetFeelsPain
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Someone
@beancat
@pandora
@eaves

Day 3 starts now, and ends 2024-05-11T20:00:00Z.

Ping

@Leafia
@childe
@IcetFeelsPain
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Someone
@beancat
@pandora
@eaves

This topic was automatically opened after 67 minutes.

VOTE: IceT

Enjoy life out of jail Ice

So Ice is likely Hippo’s partner. See how there’s no hesitation in Hippo’s posts? Those aren’t the posts of a villager. Where’s the uncertainty Hippo? How can you be 100% certain that everyone in your list are villagers? A villager can never be so certain. VOTE: Someone

Enjoy being released Someone.

Because you and Someone are the mafia team

Leafia choose anyone other than Someone and I will sheep your vote

No we’re not.

Fine. Pandora then. VOTE: Pandora

meow

@Eddie Please give us our likes back. We miss them. They did nothing to you. They’re innocent in all this.

1 Like

nya

1 Like

1 Like

@Eddie Yay! Thanks so much! ^_^

jail

i need to reread