Jail - Mafia Victory

I sense it

Super well for the villagers that is.

You need a better explaination than that Hippo.

At least catbae isnt in this game smh

What’s super telling is that you were 100% certain Someone was wolves with me until I voted for Someone to get out of Jail.

Yeah cuz that felt like too much. First i thought you were partnered but now theres a chance its only you and youre trying to drag someone with you into eternal jail.

Think someone is likely though so we shouldn’t vote them, just not 100% on them

Mafia will kill me when we send someone and leafias partner to escape and then my legacy will be destroyed but remember by plea

IceT and Kanave both town we can send them away first

1 Like

Even if you’re somehow a villager, you’ll never die to mafia. They don’t kill wolfy people.

Have to wonder here if Hippo is trying to get his two partners out of jail here. Hmmmm, GTH, only one of them between Kanave/Ice is a wolf.

Sorry for targetting u again leafia but i do think ur mafia this time. Last time as mafia I had a reason for it which was that you suspected two of my teammates immediately (someone & bystander) so thought id dunk on you.

i dont think leafia or someone is being sent at least not today lol

prolly gonna vote between bio/kanave/maybe icet

1 Like

It just seems too bold for them to both be wolves.

probably bio tho if im being real

depends on how today goes

Also someone said you always sus them d1 as town and this game you randomly townread someone for no reason and someone didnt mention it

Which directly points to it being you two

If you’re a villager, you don’t seriously believe I’m a wolf here. We’re not even an hour and a half into the game.

It literally doesn’t. It just shows that I’m capable of learning from the past.

Im offline all tomorrow hiking so i have to speedrun

Bio seems a bit rand id rather not send them d1

I’m fine with Bionic, but I feel that voting Kanave or Ice out today is too risky because an obvious wolf wants them vited out.

Forum mafia players cant learn from past, checkmate