Jail - Mafia Victory

Bionic do you even wanna be voted I thought you were trying to cook?

in the end iā€™m not a good reader, jail can probably carry

getting voted d1 makes me a good townie, i can leave the reads i have for legacy

1 Like

Jails probably getting n1 vigged today if theyre town its probably optimal for mafia to pop it first day if they see a trouble town

Slightly wolfy I feel. Might be a joke though but even if so, it just sounds so awkward.

This sounds a bit villagery however. Doesnā€™t seem like a thought from a wolf.

:triangular_flag_on_post: This feels really wolfy to me. Why so quick to trust Ice? Whereā€™s the doubt?

What I want to know is why Kanave is so sure that Ice is town here.

This is not an adequate reason.

This does mitigate my suspicions a bit though. But why not claim to be joking earlier? Thatā€™s what I want to know.

This talk about Bionic is a thought provoker however. Not sure if itā€™s villagery or not. Iā€™d say it depends on what Bionic is.

This feels somewhat paired with Hippo however because Hippo is acting like a carbon copy of last game. That might be my confbias talking however. Iā€™m not fully sure yet.

Kanaveā€™s firther posts do make me feel a bit better about her slot however.

Hmmm, all told, I think Iā€™d give Kanave a slim scumlean right now. She does have several villagery moments, but she also has some wolfy ones. If you could get back to me about what I mentioned Kanave, it would be very helpful.

mafia has a vig?

Youā€™re doing the exact same thing this game too.

instant triple minus for wall of text

Yeah they get a oneshot vig

Hmmm, I honestly didnā€™t think of this. UNVOTE

hippo itā€™s a 1-shot vote

1 Like

If evil outs as evil, they have literally no chance of winning.

I think its a 1shot vote to vig someone what is the point of a 1shot vote

I donā€™t know if I believe this.

i have no clue ngl

strongest would be for messing with ties, which they already do?

wut?

Iā€™m a deathtunneler regardless of alignment. More likely as town though. Best guess on scumteam as of right now. Hippo/Pandora/Kanave.

1 Like

Early on Leafia thought some of my jokey posts were scummy, but iirc thatā€™s kinda common for games with the 2 of us

1 Like

i dont want bionic gone