Jail - Mafia Victory

how does it come off that way? when someone is claiming that is is crazy to nullread them when their iso is filled with nothingburger of course im going to want to know why u find that crazy

Eaves is town

having a bad take is not town ai i fear

although i will say its pretty easy to just read my iso and see that my questions are not that emptyheaded and i am in fact trying to get posts out of people

I refuse to believe t/Hippo ever pulls this bs. Read some of his towngames. He doesn’t do this as town.

so i do not think said “bad take” is wolfy

Best guess as to the team right now: Hi pl po/Pandora/Eaves.

*/Hippo

i do not see it

See what?

there is 3 mafia i dont think they’re all going to just associate with eachother with little to no self awareness like that lol

i especially dont think that any of these players would allow themselves to be associated like that as a team either

Leafia is just saying the last person i townread as my buddy

Wrong. That townread you.

Both Pandora and Eaves have expressed townreads on the outed wolf Hippo with 0 reasoning. I’d bet anything that there’s at least one wolf between them. If so, GTH, it’s Pandora.

Leafia why arent you voting?

the most craziest thing i noticed was the fact that bionic just managed to spawn someone though

not that it immediately means they’re w/w, but someone didn’t respond to my ping… im jealous…

1 Like

i dont think it means anything actually thinking about it more

but i do believe they are probably the same alignment

Not sure who to vote yet. A lot of people aren’t voting right now. Why single ne out? Also, you still haven’t produced a reason to scumread me.

am heading off for now tho, cya guys

2 Likes

VOTE: Ice

I sti feel like Hippo TMIed Ice town.

dont do anything dumb