Jail - Mafia Victory

You know you can click the hammer at any post and it shows votes at that point in time even if they changed so you dont need to type it out in a post

1 Like

D1 Votecount 3

Kanave (4): eaves, Kanave, Hippopablompoyeetus, jail
Bionic (4): pandora, Bionic, Leafia, IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (3): childe, Someone, beancat

No you donā€™t and Iā€™m a villager.

Please get your vote back where it belongs on Bionic.

Youā€™re literally going to enable a possible wolf release Jail. I literally canā€™t see worlds where Hippo/Bionic are w/w.

If wagons are tied at EoD for today only, the wolves get to decide who gets released, and they also have that 1 shot factional vote too.

1 Like

idk what to do

Unironically both wagons sketch me out

@Eaves, @Someone, @beancat We need you to vote for Bionic right now. Bionic must have more than 1 more vote than Kanave in case Kanave is a wolf like I fear.

Vote Bionic. The outed wolf wants Kanave released.

Yes but icet is voting bionic

legit this shit feels like a game of reverse psychology

looks at pfp

1 Like

This^ We shouldnā€™t be making ties, cmon someone i wouldnā€™t lie in a mafia game
clueless

1 Like

Iā€™m down for like, Kana Bio IceT Jail, that or sending oyu later bc youā€™re fairly active and can keep gamestate alive

1 Like

the fact that us 4 basically all had teh same list does give me some pause

Yeah but Iā€™m not good at advancing, Iā€™ve got a few reads and a list of stuff to do, Iā€™m not the best later in the game

ya you can go second then, it Jail is the only one who asked to stay

This also puts us 1 step closer into resolving Leafia/Hippo since they are so polarized about me

1 Like

tru

voting out townies is weird because both of the top wagons are obv town so its like, do i switch? Is there a point in Switching?