Jail - Mafia Victory

I 100% promise kanave/ice/bean/eaves/hippo wins it

Nope. You didn’t. I got you first and Bean has barely posted. In no world is she ever spewed town here.

Yes. It wins it for the wolves. Notice how Hippo isn’t saying that that sequence of releases wins it for town. Very telling.

I will say the hippo/leafia interaction from earlier today makes hippo pretty clearly V

Like yall i was barely around uesterday and i could tell bionic should not be voted

In a game where maf wanna die

This is a very crazy thing to say as one of said strong voices and is very telling of agenda

you gotta be messing with me :sob:

Bean/Hippo team 100%

If im inactive that means im town :3

Inactivity isn’t AI.

Bro 5 ppl stupidly voted bionic and no one has mentioned bean,all game despite mafia needing to townread mafia to get them out. Leafia is not paired witg bean and leafia is mafia. Bean is literally just town

Im fairly confident aligning myself with hippo and not you

Like this post is just full gaslighting, no thanks i can read words for what they are

Especially when you’re traveling and why are you still alive if I’m a wolf Hippo? Why would I try that hard to get Bionic out when appearances mean a lot to me if I’m a wolf Hippo?

activity isnt ai
nuh uh.

1 Like

It literally isn’t gaslighting.

I did return today to like 5 pings

The same could be said of several other people. Not just Bean. And you’re clearly a wolf.

If u kill me you lose any tiny bit of control as you cant say im mafia. Also theres a chance someone isnt your partner and you leave me alive hoping i pursue that

Hippo posts literally “hey lets not yeet this d1”

“This is not an effort to prevent them from getting d1’d”

???

When i mentioned bean first time no one replied and then bean told me to shut up basically

Feel like that isnt what happens if a townie throws out a wolf to be voted up to jail lol

1 Like

Hippo’s bionic read was correctto the point of me wondering if they are w/w with bionic
For you to come out swigning “no youre wrong” tells me im wrong and youre the teammate

1 Like

Don’t make me laugh Hippo. I wouldn’t care about that if I was a wolf and even with you alive I have no control over the thread. With you dead, I’d have a good chance at getting control though.