Jail - Mafia Victory

Lmao “fourth vote” don’t piss me off

1 Like

yeah but im right tho

Yes and you killed him for it so he couldn’t reeval on you.

No you’re not. You’re a wolf.

Oh i got confused and was on d2 not d1 i think

:wowee:

No, you killed them cuz they townread me. Why would i kill the person who townreads me over u

And i was right about bionic and kanave while you pushed a kanave/hippo team and said bionic was town

VOTE: eaves

Be free king

Because if you killed me, you wouldn’t be able to convince the town that you’re town and so Jail couldn’t reeval on you. Duh.

I wouldnt have killed u obviously, if im mafia idk who i kill tbh

Eh probably jail they were just the best player d1

I didnt tho

You literally helped get Bionic released in the end and never put in any effort whatsoever to stop Bionic from being released. You literally did the bare minimum to make yourself look good after his flip.

Leafia what do u think of eaves wagon

Me when i lie

I’m not you Hippo. That is 100% the truth.

Has a wolf on it. You. What happened to sheeping me?

why not icet. :slightly_frowning_face:

I had a revelation over night

The final 6 vote is by far hardest vote as this is when mafia will obviously use their second vote thing, so everysingle townie has to vote correctly

I think it will be too chaotic and this is our highest chance to lose so we should keep icet to vote out at final 6 as everyone will find a consensus

All it takes is one wrong townie in final 6 and we lose, it is crunch point of game so we shld keep a consensus townies for it and discuss harder slots now when there is a higher ratio of townies in thread