gjgj yall :3

yall pls

1 Like

ggs though, Esp Bionic you had us d1

2 Likes

this is true i just completely whiffed on who the mafia were lol

hippo was blatant town though

2 Likes

Hippo was Town, Leafia was Mafia, that’s all I bothered to read. I didn’t look over the thread until D2 when Bionic was already gone.

3 Likes

I knew who the wolves were the whole time

Photographs or no proof.

1 Like

No surprise wolves won, it’s much easier to win as wolves than villagers this game.

Here’s a photograph of my wall

2 Likes

Why do you have a secret door in your wall?

Fusebox

It was even if I wasn’t exactly outed.

Thanks.

We did call you an honorary wolf in wolfchat if that helps.

That was not blatent town how he was acting. He still would’ve been lockwolf to me had I been town if he acted like that towards my slot. He was acting wolfier than all the other players combined.

Jail

4 Likes

do you live in a cage? is that the door your owner set up so you wouldnt get out?

5 Likes

He was blatant town tbh

If my owner lives in my house’s electrical wiring then maybe?

1 Like

Yes and yes. She’s my pet and she has been a bad pet. :newspaper_roll:

2 Likes

That’s fair, you weren’t. You certainly could have been if you’d played that exact way with some different people were in the game, but then again you only behaved that way because of the players you were interacting with. You catered your actions towards the scenario at hand.

He actsed likea carbon copy of last game. He wasn’t paranoid at all when Bionic was released, he never ex ppl lained his reads even once. He trusted people without knowing for certain they were town. The list goes on and on on how he was wolfy.

Not really. I don’t worry about that kind of stuff when I play.