Jail - Mafia Victory

Wtf is with this hammering before i even get a chance to come in bruh
“Ooh dont trust hippo” :confused:

Yup. Pandora, Hippo, and Ice all voted for my partner which caused the hammer clause to activate. ^_^

1 Like

While I’m sad I lost due to a rash decision I am happy I called 2/3 mafia team D1 and my suggested vote order would have won game if town followed it.

Unfortunately I got frustrated and ended up voting a wolf but ah well, lessons learned.

2 Likes

I’m going to take a short break I think but I did have a lot of fun this game, thanks for playing everyone and thanks hosts for hosting. I think mafia did play well so not tooooo salty at loss, especially Leafia I think did a good defense against me to cast doubt on the TvS and made it more difficult to get people to support me which eventually lead to my hasty loss-causing vote.

5 Likes

Thanks. You really had me scared this game with how you called Bionic and me out. I think you played really well too with your only real error pairing me and Someone. I have to admit that I loved how you did that and I knew that if I milked that it would win us the game. I was also scared of acknowledging Childe’s existance too for fear that it would pair us together. Which is why I never mentioned him.once.