Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Eh…

It was a weak game from me. I was way too confident in my Eliza read over the any read beforehand.

My best move (which was the deciding factor) was totally accidental, cause I didn’t read the OP carefully enough… (Honestly, I didn’t see Mylo/lylo votes were locked, until Magnus copied it.)

I smelt something fishy when Crichard brought up this EoD VC like the fourth time…

And literally no other EoD VC ever…

can we just talk about leafia
she’s goat

2 Likes

Leafia the town MVP getting the mid game in order as much as she could.

Great social game by Demisha, they played their heart out.

Great last stand by Crich tbh

Great end game for Magnus

No critique or advice offered unless upon request, all’s well that ends well.

4 Likes

Requested.

I don’t know what your schedule was or anything but you for sure lacked a presence this game for a large portion of it. You are smart and thoughtful enough to be in a leadership role if you are town, don’t let others talk over you so much and enforce a little bit more will. You are no one’s pawn ;o

3 Likes

Kaguya: Love is War Mafia Setup

Town Mason
Town Mason
Town Jack-of-all-Trades (1x track/1x jail/1x neighbor)
Town One-Shot Vigilante
Town Odd-Night Doctor
Vanilla Town (x7)

Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Vanilla Cop
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon

Neutral Hitman (one-shot nightkill, targets are Pesu, Kaguya, and Kei Shirogane. Targets are explicitly named, so the hitman knows who they need to gun down)

Phraze

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Phraze! You are Nagisa Kashiwagi, Town Mason.

“It’s up to me to lend a helping hand to such naive lovers!”

Abilities:
Lovebirds (passive): You are masons with your boyfriend, Tsubasa Tanuma (Leafia). You are both confirmed town to each other and share a private chat.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Leafia

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Leafia! You are Tsubasa Tanuma, Town Mason.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938100872775344149/1005897724836708492/unknown.png

“He’s always got that stupid grin, and he just does whatever Kashiwagi-senpai tells him to. He’s got no independence.”

Abilities:
Lovebirds (passive): You are masons with your girlfriend, Nagisa Kashiwagi (Phraze). You are both confirmed town to each other and share a private chat.

Vulgard

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Vulgard! You are Chika Fujiwara, Town Jack-of-all-Trades.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/454/134/9a7.gif

“It’s no fair to have girls’ talk without me! Please leave an issue like that to Love Detective Chika!”

Abilities:
Track (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and learn who they target tonight.
Jail (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and roleblock them, as well as protect them from all nightkills.
Neighborize (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and gain a neighbor chat with them for the following Day.

You may use each ability once.

Zorvo

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Zorvo! You are Miyuki Shirogane, Town One-Shot Vigilante.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/29a32a611f22d0fffdcba2d7e0169952/e701091d3613b91f-e0/s1280x1920/6ae9273e152223537d75f70cedf33888e8f04285.gifv

"I still remember clearly when we first met. You hadn’t the slightest interest in me. So I worked hard. Harder than I ever had before. You’ll probably never know how happy I was when I finally beat you at your best. I felt a glimmer of hope in my chest that just maybe we could one day stand on equal footing."

Abilities:
Wants to Sing (active/night/one-shot): Each Night, you may target another player and kill them. You only have one shot of this ability.

thepigeonnyc

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, thepigeonnyc! You are Pesu, Town Odd-Night Doctor.

“Woof.”

Abilities:
Dog (active/night): Each odd Night, you may target another player and protect them from all nightkills.

Marluxion

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Marluxion! You are Kaguya Shinomiya, Vanilla Town.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/64a36457cf9c12a6c18cc723fdf9e08e/47653e2959c60373-e7/s540x810/8fd072c0edcd051e62dd3712030b8ac58997aaad.gifv

“I… I want you to stay by my side forever, and I want you to confess to me.”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Achromatic

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Achromatic! You are Go Kazamatsuri, Vanilla Town.

“Shirogane? No student council or part time job today, right? Wanna do some karaoke?”

catbae

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, catbae! You are Kyoko Otomo, Vanilla Town.

“That smile is what Ishigami worked so hard to protect.”

Jaiden

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Jaiden! You are Yu Ishigami, Vanilla Town.

https://c.tenor.com/ZKj-9FqtkPIAAAAC/ishigami-kaguya-sama.gif

“High schoolers should be focusing on their studies! They shouldn’t be wasting time getting caught up in stuff like romance!”

lol

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, lol! You are Papa Shirogane, Vanilla Town.

https://c.tenor.com/wwbUf6pifJUAAAAd/papa-shirogane.gif

“I’ve always been wise, it’s just that nobody ever notices.”

Marluna

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Marluna! You are Tsubame Koyasu, Vanilla Town.

https://c.tenor.com/ikoS9CJpJqMAAAAd/kaguya-sama-love-is-war-tsubame.gif

“It’s a waste not to try something that seems fun.”

Magnus

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Magnus! You are Kobachi Osaragi, Vanilla Town.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938100872775344149/1005903559046467594/unknown.png

“Liking a person who does good deeds is totally natural, totally right. But under some specific timings and circumstances, any number of ‘likes’ will never become love. Not all ‘likes’ can be called love…”

CRichardFortressLies

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, mollylikesorigami! You are Maki Shijo, Mafia Vanilla Cop.

https://c.tenor.com/BklladUBF8UAAAAC/maki-shijo-love-is-war.gif

“I guess that’s just how love is. It only goes well for a handful of people.”

Factional Abilities:
Mafioso: You are a member of the Mafia, which consists of:

Maki Shijo (mollylikesorigami): Mafia Vanilla Cop
Adolphe Pescarolo (beancat): Mafia Roleblocker
Miko Iino (Kanave): Mafia Goon
Kei Shirogane (Demisha): Mafia Goon

Factional Kill (active/night): Each Night, the Mafia may send one of its players to kill another player.

Abilities:
Tsundere-senpai (active/night): Each Night, you may target a player and learn if they are either vanilla or not.

Win Condition: You win when your team controls the execution, or when such control is inevitable.

beancat

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, beancat! You are Adolphe Pescarolo, Mafia Roleblocker.

“Desire and lust are indeed necessary traits for one to have, but a student of Shuchi’in Academy must display self control.”

Factional Abilities:

Factional Kill (active/night): Each Night, the Mafia may send one of its players to kill another player.

Abilities:
Pokemon Go (active/night): Each Night, you may target a player and roleblock them, preventing them from taking any other night actions.

Win Condition: You win when your team controls the execution, or when such control is inevitable.

Kanave

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Kanave! You are Miko Iino, Mafia Goon.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/355a07ed40cc38fce12d4c97ae6b4906/ebec9a80ff2e923d-73/s540x810/4891600b9dcc0043ccce07576ba564e9e2351993.gifv

“Besides, President is the one who brought the manga in! Instead of setting a good example for everyone, you’re undisciplined! Do better!”

Factional Abilities:

Demisha

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Demisha! You are Kei Shirogane, Mafia Goon.

https://c.tenor.com/8FnmwtzEs6oAAAAC/kei-shirogane-kaguya-sama.gif

“In reality, she wants to speak to you normally, but she’s too embarrassed to do so. It happens all the time.”

Factional Abilities:

Jackrito

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Jackrito! You are Ai Hayasaka, Neutral Hitman.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9dfbb3ad785a07b7d433d980be6e47d1/b49f6989676c8e8f-7c/s540x810/28a7eb4aca52e7757b6a0f6a491836ff197fbd7f.gifv

“If you don’t put on an act, you won’t be loved.”

Factional Abilities:
Hitlist: You must see the following players die before you in order to win the game:
Demisha
Bunny345
thepigeonnyc

Active Abilities:
Super Maid (one-shot): Each Night, you may target a player and kill them. This ability is one shot.

Win Condition: You win when the three people on your hitlist die and you are still alive. You will win and leave the game.

Night Actions

Night Actions

N1:

Vulgard tracks Jackrito (no result)
Zorvo shoots Marluxion (fails)
thepigeonnnyc protects Marluxion (succeeds)

Demisha shoots Marluxion (fails)
molly vanilla cops Vulgard (learns that Vulgard is not vanilla)
beancat roleblocks catbae (succeeds)

N2:

Vulgard jails Zorvo (succeeds)

Demisha shoots Vulgard (succeeds)
CRichard vanilla cops Magnus (succeeds, learn that Magnus is vanilla)
beancat roleblocks Jackrito (succeeds)

Jackrito shoots Demisha (fails)

N3:

thepigeonnyc protects Leafia (succeeds)

Demisha shoots thepigeonnyc (succeeds)
CRichard vanilla cops eliza (succeeds, learn that eliza is vanilla)
beancat roleblocks Jackrito (succeeds)

Jackrito shoots Demisha (fails)

N4:

Demisha shoots Leafia (succeeds)
CRichard vanilla cops Marluxion (succeeds, learn that Marluxion is vanilla)

Jackrito shoots Demisha (succeeds)

N5:

CRichard kills Marluxion (succeeds)
CRichard vanilla cops Marluna (succeeds, learn that Marluna is vanilla)

N6:

CRichard kills Phraze (succeeds)
CRichard vanilla cops lol (succeeds, learn that lol is vanilla)

N7:

CRichard kills Marluna (succeeds)

2 Likes

GG

Honestly, amazed we still won after the mess of claims and town leader and so on.

Sad

d2-d5 was a mess

catbae didn’t deserve that

Now to think of a nrw title for Litten to have after winning the bet I made with him.

I got it!

@Litten Your new title for a week will be Bell and Felicia BBFs.

that’s not that bad honestky

1 Like

True. I love it too.

i don’t think anything could be as bad as your last one

I don’t even remember it
Suppressed trauma

2 Likes

so uh zorvo
do you want base-level vig advice

Magnus was literally mod confirmed town the second you voted D7 because if he had been mafia, the game would’ve ended the instant you voted for lol.

Yup.

You were truly howling a lot D7 honestly.

So true. Laughs