Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Do wolves never fake prs?

the funny part about this is you canā€™t even accuse me and beancat of being w/w because i am MECHANICALLY forced into being town if catbae is v

sucks to suck

Why are you worried more about this and not about killing a town pr

Players are allowed to be wrong. This is true.

Nothing weird is going on I already explained it.
LHF are all town, please trust me on that.

I do have an exception but itā€™s a theory and becomes super fucking obvious as neither should make it to XyLo. (Marluxion/Pigeon god tier mafia play)
^The chance thatā€™s the case is very fucking low.
They are town otherwise thus Iā€™m locking them as such.
Pigeon just stays on a Mason for the rest of the game that forces mafia to have to kill him, simple.

There is nothing weird but if your wolf you know you and your team would be absolutely fucked right now.

Things are going smoothly. I personally do think Molly is a better choice as they have a higher chance of wolf but I donā€™t oppose to Catbae either because a wolf flip on them clears Bean.

Because they are a wolf that wants to die

1 Like

that is so true

I think your play today has been scummy.

How so?

They havent given many reads outside of catbae. I cant actually remember any but i am assuming i am not remembering right

Well I think your play today has been scummy :stuck_out_tongue:

I provided all leads that I had and gave my perspective on things regarding myself
I leave the social reads on non-me related things to the people that are actually good at it

why do they need to make reads lol

2 Likes

Like I think you know as well as I do that clone did exactly what a town Roleblocker would do and you canā€™t deny it but knowing you right now youā€™ll probably ignore that FACT.

Plus if both are V/V like you had on that posts thatā€™s therefore wolfy, why save VT over Roleblocker?
A mafia wants the Roleblocker dead.

1 Like

I have molly and you scum and magnus town
Not much has changed since yesterday, I will admit

Have you responded to my question?
Guess not your probably frozen wolf.

If Iā€™m useless apart from blocking the people that tell me to scum has little incentive to kill me :^)

@Achromatic canā€™t do this because they are wolf and know they are wrong.

Prove me wrong Achro, and do it

how is that wolfy

Whatā€™s that?
Achro left the thread?

Figures.