Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Gg marl you played great

Demi is part of my win con so I have no issue shooting there.

2 Likes

iā€™m sure i dont need to point out the logical dissonance in achro going ā€œcatbae and marl must be w/w because marl is strongmanning the catbae eliminationā€ ā†’ ā€œtelling jackrito to kill marl is openwolfingā€

second implies he knows i am town

scum have to kill me anyway
this just double dips for you
once one scum is left we can kill pigeon

1 Like

You break my heart. Marlx is your win condition too.

Iā€™d say telling a vigi esque role to shoot Marl is Derps level bad. Iā€™m not willing to consider them being a wolf until LyLO at the latest.

@Jackrito do you leave the game when you win?

It is okay i am not taking any feedback on this i will just write my legacy tomorrow on it. If you dont listen collectively that is up to you.

You think you die before the doctor?

yes i think i die before the odd night doctor

So tonight then?

yeah iā€™m pretty sure iā€™m dying to you tonight because iā€™m one of the few people both stubborn and loud enough to get you over tomorrow

Oic fair fair.

Now i have to not kill you though because you said it

1 Like

Gotta them off the trail

1 Like

works for me

2 Likes

Yes I leave the game once all my targets are dead.

2 Likes

we can easily let you win then

1 Like

@Vulgard

If catbae flips scum with a town blocker having blocked them and the 3p shoots demisha if they flip town along with pigeon being doctor i think that is close to a mech lock scum case for marl, right? Since the save by pigeon to stop zorvo would be incidental to what really stopped the scum kill (beancat) and proph is unlikely to create a 3 townie hitman as it isnt taken into account that the 3p might share this information.

Mechanically i think this checks out. Let me know.

Also marl if this is true i applaud dunking on my over night reads that is tbh a baller move lol

Speaking of Achro. Iā€™m not a big fan of them going for the PR claim (beancat) over the VT claim (catbae).
That and asking Jack to kill Marl sucks balls.
Off into the PoE they go.