Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Good to know.

I do not see them as Obv town at all, especially how I feel a big difference between the last game I had with them compared to this one.

Yeah I can see Demisha being town. She doesnā€™t give off vibes of struggling to post as a wolf ala FAM 2. Which BTW is how I caught her in said game.

Well in fairness if demisha flips scum then fantastic news and marl can be town.

But if demisha is town what then? 3p having 3 town targets isnt balanced tbh. 3p isnt meant to reveal the list

It would all depend on the setup.
Mafia also had a Goon.

Itā€™s weird cause Iā€™m the opposite.
I played with them when they were town and I donā€™t feel the same energy from them this game.

Nah i just dont believe proph would do that as host tbh.

God this is exciting if true as i dont have to bother defending myself tomorrow x)

I was never intended to imply them as mafia target, if you read back start of D2, I even implied that I heavily scumread Marl before pigeonā€™s claim, surely based on your failed shoot.

(I think it came up when Jackrito claimed their targets.)

Ah my bad

Ooh. Also explains the wim. It was to help setup the deep wolf chance of marl. Hmmm yes i see now. It all makes sense.

My Demisha read admittedly might be biased by the only game Iā€™ve played with her in (FAM 2).
Yet itā€™s there.

The targets could have just been chosen randomly
which could all have just been town

2 Likes

But Catbae had strong WiM.

either way demisha is towny but not mech
removing them moves us closer to mechlock

Thats what i meant

They were trying to get out of execution

I agree actually. Then we lynch me. Then you to remove the hitman list. Then town goes from there.

Jack being a 3p needing 3 townies dead to win, wouldnā€™t be too surprising if that were the case.
As Iā€™ve had experience with such 3p roles.

Yeah but got to get closer to mech lock like marl says.

Will Marluxion Buss a strong player like Catbae thought who talks about ā€œstronger players have a higher barā€ kinda thing.