Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

It’s mainly Marluxion’s hard concern on their slots I think.

yeah then they get nuked and self resolve

The only world where Marluxion is wolf with Bean is if Pigeon is their partner.

It’s not self-resolving if they’re gone.

Which I HIGHLY DOUBT

it s up to the masons to pog up and leave no doubt instead u are telling cop to waste check on you

its either marl is wolf and wants to kill bean asap for some reason or bean is just wolf and he got a good check

like leafia is doing shit but its pretty clear u are the weak link and dragging both of you down

Mech unsound to rely on that.

I can see this world:
Marluxion
Catbae
Marluna

(Can also see them with Demi or CRich instead of just Marluna/Catbae)

But what happens here is this.

Catbae was in a real bad position yesterday and Marluxion realized they would probably be execute today however Catbae is a real strong role for wolves.
Marluxion is let’s say close or another goon and so he doesn’t care too much about his own slot.
Marluxion also noticed my amazing push on Marluna and needed to do something quickly cause he knows I’ve been protecting the LHF’s so he quickly called a red on the one that roleblocked his partner Catbae.

It’s not based on nothing it’s based on how towny everyone else is

i feel marl wouldnt sacrifice himself for marluna

1 Like

I think it’s mainly for Catbae and it’s possible Catbae and Marluna have stronger roles.

no ofense to marluna but they arent engaming as a solo wolf

youd need someone whos deep af

Marluna player a sacrifice play during F5 in their last wolf game and won from it.

I won’t live to get another check
Pigeon will die tonight and I will die tomorrow night

If I DID get a check I would use it on Seth not the masons

So you think I’m not towny and everyone else is. Why not cop me? This is the discrepancy.

It is mechanically Incorrect to ever check a mason. When one dies the others alignment is outed.

if its known marl was wolf and bean was town it would be guaranteed that catbae is also wolf since in marl!w scenario there is no other explanation why the n1 kill didnt happen

then u are left with marluna in like a 1v1v7 or something along those lines i dont do math

@beancat who’d you roleblock last night :joy_cat: