Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

he is not a good enough wolf to mimic this kind of absolute buffoonery

1 Like

i do not respect him nearly enough to believe that to be the case

his chaotic town playstyle makes no sense and makes him a better than average wolf, but not even he is this good

1 Like

the fact of the matter is, he could be RIGHT for all i know and Marluna is a wolf

but that doesn’t change anything to do with beancat and how he’s handling this is just abysmal

1 Like

funny, i left thinking I was going to have to come back and try to at least leave a case on beancat cuz people weren’t seein it

but the short version of it is:

beancat targeting me last night makes literally no sense

cuz like, if im mafia she already caught me, right? so im never going to carry the kill again, unless im getting cut

except like i have two other partners and bean would never in a million years guess one of them

why? cuz bean isnt playing the fucking game

shes had multiple days and all she does is respond to pings, she isnt reading anything, she even admitted she didnt read eod1 and as far as i know hasnt read it, has barely read anything since then

like to her i should be near confirmed mafia, right?? but she isnt looking for my partners, she isnt doing anything at all. she has no analysis, she just dropped her claim and barely did anything

like, does bean even care abut finding the bad guys at all??? she voluntarily signed up for this game and she is literally not playing it

1 Like

gunna sleep for the night, be back tmrw

1 Like

also phraze missing my rescinding the cop claim when leafia clearly saw it probably means the masons are actually v

1 Like

Give me the damn Marluna case

Why is this?
I mean you both have high equity with each other but so does Marluna.

:frowning:

there is no case, i dont think they are that likely to be v
vulgard made a good point that me saying they feel unaligned with thread is clearing them too easily and i’m listening to him

I’m fairly certain I am.

It kinda does with Marluna’s EoD1.
Look at it.

Beancat isn’t a wolf cause it doesn’t make sense via game state.

If Marl is Mafia, which means there was no crosskill, and Catbae is town, what happened to the n1 maf kill?

Correct: Much Sense.

Low probability.

Hmm wait that’s a good point.

1 Like

these words mean literally nothing without elaboration

No shit

1 Like

Your not playing that well IMO.

That fake claim was bad IMO what was the purpose of it?

Ok and?

The fakeclaim was a gambit to gather reactions.
They’re usually risky, and it doesn’t seem like it paid off except to get people interested in voting Bean.

Don’t you think that is a bad look?