Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

The only way it doesn’t work with current info, I think, is if Maf holstered their shot for some reason. Which almost certainly didn’t happen here.

I’ll be advocating for a Marluna exe tomorrow if Bean flips wolf here.

1 Like

Marluna should be executed regardless.

i literally never say something like this as wolf because it’s nongenuine
i am a gambling man

For sure. If Bae flips Maf we take Marl out next, I think.

Marluna

1 Like

also You’re*

Not necessarily the next day though in v!Bean worlds, since in that case Catbae’s a very reasonable exe due to the n1 roleblock.
And then Marl could go, and two wolves are dead like that. I dunno, I’ll think about it. Cya all later.

in the world where i’m wrong on catbae being town that’s fine, because it leaves 2 wolves left with 1 basically outed in Marluna

then the wolves have to kill the masons
so that works for me

1 Like

i would probably look at lol/demisha/marluna as my top 3 wolves left in a w catbae world
off chance of jackrito if he can’t prove himself with a kill

btw
if beancat flips mafia roleblocker and jack STILL can’t get a kill off, we kill him tomorrow

2 Likes

:D

assuming he is the only in the neighbourhood wouldn’t it fail since he died instantly and making a neighbourhood for one is pointless?

if you are mafia and carrying the kill it implies your other two have some powers and preferably would not want to carry the kill
so rbing you again has no downside either you get nuked again or mafia is forced to use one of their PRs to kill

(im assuming u can only use one action at a time idk how these games work)

Why?

I’m impressed if Marl actually places me as a better wolf than Jackrito so as to gambit mason claims on D1 TBH. Like, I’ll take the compliment.

Noticed the buffoonery post :clown_face:

Not my fault I’m the worlds worst hitman.

Since it got talked about before I consider duel side masons something that is a bit too bastardy for a game like this and I also think that fake claiming mason in general is a bit of a elite gamer move that requires a certain level of play and confidence in one self to pull off for most people. Which is why I don’t think it applies here.

For real though just turbo this game I don’t care if I win or lose at this point, but most of you seem to go round in circles all day and then randomly crash through a wall onto a different wagon at the EOD

2 Likes

I really dislike how Marl continues this argument

From a neutral standpoint, two VT clears is in no way worth killing a PR over; rather it should be one VT dead for a PR clear

Looking back through Marl’s posts we also have this:

What even is this read in a closed setup
I haven’t existed today so Marl has to resort to things like this, it’s really clear Marl just wants me dead without really good reasoning

I’m trying my best okay ._.

Speaking of hunting scum

I vaguely recall someone saying before that these hosts dont really have 3p

Why are we so sure Jack’s 3p and not scum with catbae/Marl fucking me over