Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

We’re on the reverse ends of the thinking spectrum here which is interesting

I think Jaiden is almost always v both from how thread is treating them (specifically kanave/catbae/Magnus) and their early posting at Achro and demisha

Leafia I’m not fully convinced but leaning v for reasons I said earlier.

I’m aware that you think that. I continue to not care. My play was useful.

Think good odds of wolves being here btw. Magnus especially, catbae probably too. Kanave mostly nai fluff but had a couple of posts making me want to vote them

Specifically the demisha Jaiden not w/w thing. Really surface level and done exactly how wolves try to look solvey and fit in.

this is a good take
it’s achro btw
like 100% achro

No real read on Magikarp yet, his latest posts are definitely pocket-ey towards me but not sure how ai that is

What’s got you so confident on him?

Look at their d2 in Valorant though.

Her d2 in Valorant

How many times do we need to teach you this lesson old man?

I will be writing a small essay on it not long from now. There are some things I can’t reveal, but overall I trust it.

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

Or my d4 in morbius.
I’ve never been very predictable.

Perish

if anyone wishes I could completely change up my personality and by extension playstyle at any time. I’ve done it before. I’ve done it several times mid game before.

Jaiden/Jaiden hydras are a blast.

Who’s your top wolfread phraze?

@Trochilidae / Trochilidae hydra when

Yeah, Vulgard makes a lot of sense here. How the wagon on him has been stagnant points towards him being a villager I think.

My name isn’t Nobody Vulgard. No idea why you’re calling me that.

Wasn’t lol the first person to jump on my wagon when it was starting to build? I don’t remember exactly, but I think they were and I felt that was pretty wolfy behavior.

Nah. That’s my job this game since I’m a villager. Not even the worst play that could be made honestly due to the nature of the way that I’m self resolving.

Jaiden is never living to endgame.

I like that idea.

That doesn’t mean I want Jaiden hammered super early into the day. Starting to wonder about Jaiden too.

Food for mafia you mean. Not town.

I wasn’t in Valorant and I stopped paying attention to that one very early on to concentrate on Marbtainado. So when I say last game, I’m talking about Morbtainado.

I’m not seeing that.

You don’t decide my reads for me Marl. I do.

More useful to the wolves I think.

Why catbae and Magnus? I think they’ve been rather villagery from what I remember of them.

Scum tend to allow this usually. They’re too scared to kill me. It’s quite funny.

Why do you bring daybird into this? They are unimportant.

Why?

Are you actually thinking catbae is town?