Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

If Jack really is a 3p.

Taking charge like that at the start of the day was a nice manoeuvre, Leafia. Would you normally do that?

1 Like

Oh yeah that is if we trust Jackā€™s 3p claim. Only a fool would trust a 3p claim without questioning.

1 Like

The temptation to tunnel Jackrito is incredible. Forgive me Father if I fail to temptation.

I donā€™t mind Jack being voted on at this stage.

This makes a lot of sense actually.

If Beancat flips v, then we always execute Jack tomorrow unless he proves himself a 3p by us having two kills tonight.

Weā€™re not going Marlua. Yet. If Beancat flips w like I think she will though, we can consider executing Marluna tomorrow.

Please stop this hyperfocusing on Marluna already. Itā€™s not helping the village at all.

Not normally and thanks. Iā€™m usually more of a follower regardless of alignment but this town needs a strong leader that has a good head on their shoulders. That Leafeon is me.

Not today. Bean first and depending on how the night goes and Beanā€™s flip, either Jack or Marluna tomorrow.

Alright Fine.
But Iā€™m locking my vote on them tomorrow.

Iā€™m down with executing Bean if they donā€™t show up and give us the best towncase on themselves today.

1 Like

Thank you and fair enough.

Posting this for easy reference, Iā€™ll share my thoughts on these votes in a moment.

1 Like

Gotcha. Heading to bed now too so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

D1ā€™s EOD was a period of intense chaos, not helped by Achroā€™s choice to flashwagon Bean. Itā€™s the Epitau vote all over again.

Speaking of whichā€¦ if Bean flips V, Marlunaā€™s basically confirmed a wolf due to D1ā€™s vote. Even if that doesnā€™t happen, Bean would flip W so itā€™s a win in my book. Phraze and Leafia voted Kanave early, so the masons are very likely fine (especially since Phraze left a vote Beancat D2 & D3).

Marluna voted Achroā€¦ anyone know if Lolā€™s a busser?

I donā€™t want to share any decisive scum teams, but I think we execute Bean here; if V, get Jack unless they confirm themselves tonight. Otherwise, get Marluna. If W, get Lol or Eliza?

I should really just write a reads listā€¦

Nahā€¦
If beancat is v, Zorvo is very likely to be town as well.
I donā€™t see Zorvo WKing beancat as a wolf.

Regardless of beancats alignment jack is likely to be a wolf

If beancat flips mafia, Zorvo is someone Iā€™d take a 2nd look as they were consistently shielding beancat on D2 and D3 from memory.

Weā€™ve already established wolves attacked Marl n1, since Catbae being roleblocked clearly did nothing. Yet Marl didnā€™t seem like a major target for wolves at that point.

Are you saying Zorvo could be a wolf with Bean, though?

I posted that earlyā€¦

If nothing else than just because there is no 3p win condition listed under the win conditions for the game. He claimed under duress from Vul and hasnā€™t been able to confirm himself over 3 days.

Did you see the Q&A I had about Jackā€™s role colour?

I did

1 Like