Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

That wasn’t shade that was me trying to be funny

link/quote it for me? There are a couple hundred posts I haven’t read.

oh

I get jokes

1 Like

It’s basically the same copypasta as right before, if you’re wondering.

I figured

It was right there. Your post is next to it.

Motivations are important Marl and someone should at least get a chance to post before people decide they’re potentially a good execution for the day. A single vote before someone has a chance to post is enough. Any more is excessive.

It is but that isn’t my entire reason to v read you

game I saw with him he was crazy over the top in making absurd pushes on townies but I bought it for most of the game because I thought it was basically his meta. That was the 2021 model of him though and he seems to have calmed down a bit in games.

I am aware, it’s just one of the first things I saw from you, so I was curious.
Since it was so flimsy and you were just starting to read up why did you feel the need to mention it?

Because people were saying you didn’t do stuff like that as v, specifically leafia iirc and that was just false

Also work in 5 hours must sleep
Be back later anime nerds

1. I don’t recall seeing or saying anything about your numbered questions, assume this was directed at Marl

2. top town isleafia (don’t yell at me) top scum is vulgard but I put a very low level of confidence in that read given a good chunk of the game has yet to contribute anything.

3. I don’t have an opinion on lol. I find him to be a relatively hard read and the posts I’ve seen from him weren’t particularly AI.

4. boring answer, but Achromatic, given he’s not going to do something stupid with it and the shot he chooses to take would be at least somewhat telling of his alignment

Good night Marl.

where did you see that? before or after reading up?
I will wait until the morning.

Suddenly I understand marl’s take on you more.

I responded to leafia talking about it here @Jaiden

Although it was less a “she doesn’t question people like this” and more a vague “she doesn’t play like this”

But still that was how I interpreted it

Read Jaiden’s D1 in Morbtainado and compare it to Jaiden’s D1 here.

This is at least a point. Was kind of waiting to see if she’d turn it up since it was the first 12 hours and sometimes people start slow but definitely hadn’t been wowed by her posts to that point.

1 Like