Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Beancat never acknowledged my suspicions that they were lying about being unlimited roleblocker.
Which isn’t a surprise in hindsight, as they were indeed telling the truth which isn’t something I expected from them.

because jack leaves the game and it goes to even numbers

Even if mafia do NOT kill me - in 2 days it will be 5 players left (1 me, 1 jackrito, 1 mafia, 2 villagers)
if we miselim on that day mafia kill the other villager, take jackrito and me into final 5 and jack has to vote me to win

As for the idea I was contradicting myself on Achro. I wanted to keep them alive for at least another day or two, because if they’re town they’ll be so obvious that mafia has no choice but to kill them at night. If they were mafia, then it would be more and more obvious with each day they survive.

or even smarter for mafia
they just kill me
jack leaves the game
game goes to 2 players remaining
mafia win

this post was living rent free in my head since i slept yesterday btw :joy_cat:

I’m pretty sure posts aren’t supposed to be living in your head.

Case D)
Demisha and one of the masons die.
Demisha flips w.

7v1v1
5v1(v1)
3v(1v1)
3 lynches, last mafia should kill Marl at some point most likely

whether they do or dont doesn’t matter actually
i’m confirmed town but that’s all i am

for numbers whether they kill me or dont it doesn’t change whether or not they win
we have 3 elims

Yeah, we can have 1 no-exe day as Magnus suggested, but it won’t help much, mafia would kill magnus/phraze/Marl in those 3 days anyway not helping bring us Closed to victory

if mafia are really spiteful towards jack they wont kill me until it wins them the game, that way jack doesn’t win unless they also win

no, we can’t

Mafia wont kill me to make it even until it wins them the game

no elimming does nothing but lose us an elim

IF mafia kill me early we can no elim the day before final 3

only if
they can always opt to not

I would be very surprised if I die before Phraze or Marl.

I should probably post a link to the halfway rule, in case someone here thinks I’m speaking untelligible gibberish.
Halfway Rule - Mafia Universe Wiki

Yes that’s the rule I was citing on why I wanted Achro alive over catbae D2.