Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I think the votes are messed up now, actually.
If CRich is the wolf, they could vote Lol and have a 50/50 chance of winning the roulette, if Lol and I both vote CRich. We only don’t have that problem if Lol’s the wolf.

Well
It didn’t help much.

Only if lol followed Crichard advice, and Crichard was mafia, lol would gave him the victory.

why would you out yourself like that when u can get 100% win with you voting me first?
my only out is sleep or w!richard getting over eager and voting marluna since hes his top suspecr

No-exe takes priority over lynch, don’t they?

There’s this.

dont tell me u voted me just for reaction test thats fucked up and game losing

Lol’s vote effectively tells us to either end the game today, or wait for tomorrow.
It’s one of those two choices.

VOTE: sleep

if u think im wolf kill me but i dont think marluna is wolf and dont like 50/50 odds of killing richard when it matters

Would you call yourself good at the Mafia alignment, Lol?

my mafia winrate is like 60% while my town is like 30% so i think im better at wolf

How about you, CRich?

wouldnt say im good if i dont have a good team though every time im placed in leader position ita a town steamrolling mafia

I’m better playing as town. I can still have decent scum games.

i can even send you previous games where im the supposed mafia leader and town wins instant

and let me tell you this mafia team isnt good

Demisha was fine imo.
It’s a pity it was 3p’s target.

Probably best leave this for postgame.

Okay. As a matter of fact, this feels like a weight off my shoulders. If we no-exe, I’m not obligated to solve for us today. I can just chill in the graveyard and laugh.

If you want to post that game, Lol, I wouldn’t mind. Hopefully it’s not an old game, though, since behaviour changes.

oh its an old game its over 2 years old

https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=109923

I’d say they did the best they could.
Kanave was flashwagoned, Beancat claiming town roleblocker on a no-kill night was inspired, Demisha was screwed over by Jack’s wincon.