Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Or add Poppy Grower, so that the new Snake Charmer can’t out the entire Legion.

2.5/10

Or vote no lunch so that whoever is alive tomorrow gets to be a masochist.

Twins I Sleep meme

Goblin is a fun role if you ask me.

As ST I like atheist more.

I haven’t run an atheist game as storyteller yet. From what I’ve heard, it’s fun to troll the town into believing evils exist as ST.

Guess we’ll just vibe then. I’ve got real life to attend to in a few hours, thanks to top men.

Yeah I’m hesitant to vote lol, mainly because I feel more confident on scum!Marluna than scum!lol.
If Magnus votes before I finish dealing with top men, I’ll vote accordingly.

I’m biased towards ending the game today, even if it means I lose because I have rl stuff giving me stress.
Don’t mind a rest.

Bit of a dilemma I’m in. Vote lol, even though I want the game to end sooner or later. Or vote sleep so that I most likely have to agonise who the last wolf is in F3, provided I survive the night.

Ngl I’m wondering if Marluna sheeping Marl on two town mislunches might be towny from them. As it would take serious courage to sheep a loud and wrong town leader twice, and risk getting flak for two mislunches.
Agh this game is messing with my head.

Otoh if Marluna is mafia, then they never got much flak for participating in two town mislunches to my knowledge.
Mafia might do me a favor if we sleep and I die tonight. I don’t mind that so that I don’t have to wrack my brains around the last mafia. Probably not, though a man can dream.

Why lol or Marluna can fit as last mafia is because on EoD2, those two voted on Achro instead of resolving the beancat/catbae thunderdome. It also depends on if it makes sense to bus Kanave or distance from beancat, while Kanave is the EoD1 lunch.

It’s Crichard nm

1. They always tried paint their teammates innocent.

As mafia, they definetly know that 1 of them is mafia, that’s why mafia rbed them instead of the doc.

1. He was the one advocating the catbae over beancat argument the most. If we followed someone else’s advice, we would have flipped beancat first, and clear an other VT. (it was a mech play, so I can pass on this one.)

2. He always brings up EoD 2 vote where almost no mafia voted on Achro, but never brought up EoD 3 vote, where all remaining mafia has to be voted for catbae, if Magnus and me both are town.

If you’re going to mention the EoD3 vote to argue I’m mafia, then you’re suggesting that I vote with mafia as part of a bloc, when mafia 101 strategy is that mafia avoid voting on the same villager as a bloc to lessen associations.

Yeah I was wrong on catbae. I didn’t want to potentially repeat my past mistake of lunching a town PR claim over the VT claim. I still stand by what I said about executing catbae 1st over beancat.

Well there it is. Good to know I probably get mislunched if I’m in F3, especially if for some God forsaken reason Magnus squeaked into LuLo as mafia.
Then again I’ve made peace with being a game losing mislunch. It’s not the end of the world to lose at mafia, shocking I know.

Either way alignment wise, Marluna voting lol early is not ideal. As you can probably tell, I’m not a big fan of early votes in MuLo/LuLo.

I’ve got rl soon. At this point, I won’t mind if it’s kinder to me compared to the last few weeks.
Top … Men.