Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

huh so you can change votes

or is it only because jeff and sleep arent in the playerlist

Iā€™m pretty sure you canā€™t change votes at MuLO/LuLo according to the OP.
Boo stop trying to get around that.

[vote]what are you gonna do about it bitch boyte]

fuck

Itā€™s not what I do or not thatā€™s the problem.

VOTE: No Lynch

Votecount as of post #7328

lol (1): Marluna
No Lynch (1): lol

Not Voting (2): CRichardFortressLies, Magnus

This game is now in the hands of Aussies.

Will this game end today or tomorrow Down Under? Stay tuned to find out!

richard if i was town and in your situation id vote me here and try convince magnus since i think its more likely i go over today than marluna going over tommorow

It probably wasnā€™t programod into it, since the bot could not possible know when it is Mylo or lylo

What are Top Men?

Iā€™m going to be honest: I think it might just be CRichard. At least I donā€™t think itā€™s Marluna or Lol, and Iā€™m nearly certain the graveyard would want us to axe CRich too. Iā€™d expecting to join them tonight if we no-exe.
@CRichardFortressLies are you online?

Yes did you call me?

1 Like

And if it isnā€™t you or Marluna, then itā€™s Magnus and I donā€™t see myself ever being able to win a cross against him.

If anything, the odds are that in that world the townie votes me 1st and wolf!Magnus hammers me instantly.
Which would suck, though Iā€™m at peace with that.

Men who do stuff.

lol do you really want to be voted rn? Youā€™re playing against your win condition if youā€™re town friend.

I stg if itā€™s lol and we pass up the opportunity to chop them today, Iā€™m going to be malding after the day is over.

lol if it isnā€™t you or Marluna, weā€™ve been snowed so hard that we didnā€™t have a chance.
VOTE: lol
I would have preferred Marluna, yet this is our only option if we are to chop today.

Well if itā€™s Magnus, then we just lost.

Magnus if itā€™s you, now you can end it and move onto another game.